WoW Patch 4.1: Hotfixes 12.5.2011
Während die öffentlichen Betatests für den Cataclysm-Inhaltspatch 4.2 auf Hochtouren weiterlaufen, werden auch beim aktuellen Livepatch 4.1 fleissig weiter Fehler behoben. Die letzten Hotfixes findet ihr wie immer auf der nächsten Seite.
Here you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch 4.1: Rise of the Zandalari. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this thread in the days ahead as additional hotfixes are applied.
- There were several situations on transports or moving objects where players were receiving Movement Enforcement Error messaging, which should now be corrected.
- Players using Mobile Guild Chat should no longer sometimes receive error messages incorrectly stating they are not in a guild.
- Mail sent from the Auction House should no longer sometimes display incorrect information about the transaction. This also applies to those using the Mobile Auction House.
- Parties will no longer disband immediately after all members log out. There is now a 5-minute grace period before the group is disbanded.
- Characters who are resurrected by a player on a moving platform should now be transferred to the caster?s world position, rather than the location they were in when the spell was first cast.
- Select classes are no longer able to aggro and pull a single enemy NPC from a linked group through various measures of sneakiness.
- Stampeding Roar (Cat) should always properly cost 30 energy when used.
- Hunter pets no longer lose talent points when a Beast Mastery hunter gains a level.
- The Disorient effect from Scatter Shot should no longer immediately break if Scatter Shot hits the target immediately after a buff on the target fades.
- Molten Core now correctly enhances all three Incinerate spells cast while the buff is active.
- Dungeons & Raids
- The Bastion of Twilight
- The Blood of the Old God aggro radius during the Cho?gall encounter has been dramatically increased.
- Blackwing Descent
- Fiends should no longer cause any quirky despawning issues during the Atramedes encounter, particularly after Atramedes is defeated.
- Kill credit for Kilnara for the Here, Kitty Kitty… achievement can no longer be carried over to the next kill.
- The Miniature Voodoo Mask dropped in Zul?Aman is now a Greed-only item. No class can roll Need on this item.
- The Voodoo Hexblade and Amani Scepter of Rites are now properly labeled as Main Hand and can only be equipped as such.
- Players should no longer sometimes become stuck or crash while in a Battleground or Arena queue.
- Quests & Creatures
- Players should again be able to successfully complete the quest The Firelord in Mount Hyjal. NPC heroes should be functioning correctly.
- The Horde NPC Kadrak is visible for players to turn in the quest Mor’shan Caravan Delivery after completing the quest To the Rescue! in Northern Barrens.