WoW PTR 4.2: Die aktuellen Tier 12-Setboni & Kommentare von Blizzard
Im kommenden Cataclysm-Inhaltspatch 4.2 wird es über den Feuerlande-Raid sowie Tafperkeitspunkte die nächste Stufe Raid-Sets geben.
Bezüglich der Boni auf den neuen Tier 12-Sets gab es diese Tage lebhafte Diskussionen aber auch Verwirrung, was sie nun im Detail bewirken. Blizzards Zarhym hat jetzt im offiziellen WoW Forum weitere Erklärungen geliefert, die ihr – inklusive einer kompletten Liste mit allen Setboni – auf der folgenden Seite (in Englisch) nachlesen könnt.
To give you a heads up on what we’re looking at so far though, here are the most recent bonuses we have in mind for some of the sets (some of what’s listed below are amendments to the existing bonuses on the PTR).
Some of these bonuses might already be live as of the build pushed earlier this week, while some are yet to be implemented. If your class/specialization isn’t listed here, it means the bonuses either haven’t changed, or the changes haven’t been solidified. Just the same, all of this is subject to ch-ch-changes over the course of the PTR process. Your feedback is appreciated!
Anm.: Die Kommentare von Blizzard stehen in weisser Kursivschrift in Klammern bei den betreffenden Setboni.
- Death Knight T12 Blood 2-Piece – Your melee attacks cause Burning Blood on your target, which deals 800 Fire damage every 2 for 6 sec and causes your abilities to behave as if you had 2 diseases present on the target.
- Death Knight T12 Blood 4-Piece – Your Dancing Rune Weapon grants 15% additional parry chance (The bonus to parry from Dancing Rune Weapon now begins when Dancing Rune Weapon wears off, instead of lasting while Dancing Rune Weapon is active).
- Death Knight T12 Frost/Unholy 2-Piece – Your Horn of Winter ability also grants you 3 runic power every 5 sec for 2 min.
- Death Knight T12 Frost/Unholy 4-Piece – Your Obliterate and Scourge Strike abilities deal 6% additional damage as Fire damage over 4 sec (Old bonus removed and replaced).
- Druid T12 Balance 2-Piece – You have a chance to summon a Burning Treant to assist you in battle for 15 sec when you cast Wrath or Starfire.
- Druid T12 Balance 4-Piece – While not in an Eclipse state, your Wrath generates 3 additional Lunar Energy and your Starfire generates 5 additional Solar Energy.
- Druid T12 Feral 2-Piece – Your attacks with Mangle, Maul, and Shred deal 10% additional damage as Fire damage over 4 sec.
- Druid T12 Feral 4-Piece – Your finishing moves have a 20% chance per combo point to extend the duration of Berserk by 2 sec and your Barkskin ability grants an additional 10% chance to dodge for 12 sec (The bonus to dodge from Barkskin now begins when Barkskin wears off, instead of lasting while Barkskin is active).
- Druid T12 Restoration 2-Piece – Your periodic healing from Lifebloom has a 40% chance to restore 1% of your base mana each time it heals a target.
- Druid T12 Restoration 4-Piece – Your Swiftmend also heals an injured target within 8 yards for the same amount (Old bonus removed and replaced).
- Hunter T12 2-Piece – Your Steady Shot and Cobra Shot have a 10% chance to trigger a Flaming Arrow, dealing 0% instant weapon damage as Fire.
- Hunter T12 4-Piece – You have a 10% chance from your autoshots to make your next shot cost no focus.
- Mage T12 2-Piece – You have a chance to summon a Mirror Image to assist you in battle for 15 sec when you cast Frostbolt, Fireball, or Arcane Blast.
- Mage T12 4-Piece – Your spells have an increased chance to trigger Brain Freeze, Hot Streak, or Arcane Missiles. In addition, Arcane Missiles is now castable while moving.
- Paladin T12 Holy 2-Piece – Healing with Holy Shock has a 40% chance to grant you 6% of your base mana (Old bonus removed and replaced).
- Paladin T12 Holy 4-Piece – Your Divine Light, Flash of Light, and Holy Light spells also heal an injured target within 8 yards for 10% of the amount healed (Old bonus removed and replaced).
- Paladin T12 Protection 2-Piece – Your Shield of the Righteous deals 20% additional damage as Fire damage.
- Paladin T12 Protection 4-Piece – Your parry chance is increased by 12% while Divine Protection is active (The bonus to parry from Divine Protection now begins when Divine Protection wears off, instead of lasting while Divine Protection is active).
- Paladin T12 Retribution 2-Piece – Your Crusader Strike deals 15% additional damage as Fire damage over 4 sec.
- Paladin T12 Retribution 4-Piece – Increases the duration of your Zealotry ability by 15 sec.
- Priest T12 Holy/Discipline 2-Piece – Casting your Flash Heal, Heal, Greater Heal, and Prayer of Mending spells cause you to regenerate 2% of your base mana every 5 sec for 15 sec (Now also triggers from casting Prayer of Mending).
- Priest T12 Holy/Discipline 4-Piece – You have a chance when you cast a helpful spell to summon a Cauterizing Flame at the target’s location. Each second the Cauterizing Flame will heal an injured party member within 20 yards for 9250 to 10750 health. Lasts 5 seconds (Old bonus removed and replaced).
- Priest T12 Shadow 2-Piece – While you are in Shadowform, your Shadowfiend deals 20% additional damage as Fire damage and its cooldown is reduced by 75 sec (Now requires the priest to be in Shadowform to be active).
- Priest T12 Shadow 4-Piece – While you have Shadow Word: Pain, Devouring Plague, and Vampiric Touch active on the same target you gain Dark Flames, which reduces the cooldown of Mind Blast by 3 sec.
- Rogue T12 2-Piece – Your melee critical strikes deal 6% additional damage as Fire over 4 sec.
- Rogue T12 4-Piece – Your Tricks of the Trade ability also causes you to gain a 25% increase to one of your combat ratings at random for 30 sec.
- Shaman T12 Elemental 2-Piece – Your offensive spells have a chance to reset the remaining cooldown on your Fire Elemental Totem.
- Shaman T12 Elemental 4-Piece – Your Lava Surge talent also makes Lava Burst instant when it triggers.
- Shaman T12 Enhancement 2-Piece – Your Lava Lash gains an additional 5% damage increase per application of Searing Flames on the target.
- Shaman T12 Enhancement 4-Piece – Your Stormstrike ability also increases Fire damage you deal to that target by 6%.
- Shaman T12 Restoration 2-Piece – Your periodic healing from Riptide has a 40% chance to restore 1% of your base mana each time it heals a target.
- Shaman T12 Restoration 4-Piece – Your Chain Heal spell will jump to one additional target.
- Warlock T12 2-Piece – Your periodic damage has a chance to summon a Fiery Imp to assist you in battle for 15 sec.
- Warlock T12 2-Piece – Casting your Shadow Bolt, Incinerate, and Drain Soul spells has a 5% chance to increase all Shadow and Fire damage you deal by 20% for 8 sec (Now also triggers from casting Drain Soul).
- Warrior T12 Arms/Fury 2-Piece – Your Battle Shout and Commanding Shout abilities grant you an additional 35 rage. Cannot occur more often than once every 60 sec (Old bonus removed and replaced).
- Warrior T12 Arms/Fury 4-Piece – Your Mortal Strike and Raging Blow abilities have a 30% chance to trigger a Fiery Attack, dealing 100% instant weapon damage as Fire.
- Warrior T12 Protection 2-Piece – Your Shield Slam deals 20% additional damage as Fire damage over 4 sec.
- Warrior T12 Protection 4-Piece – Your parry chance is increased by 6% while Shield Block is active (The bonus to parry from Shield Wall now begins when Shield Wall wears off, instead of lasting while Shield Wall is active).
Weitere Links zum Thema: