Mists of Pandaria: Klassenänderungen auf dem PTR
Der neue PTR Build 16257 wurde aufgespielt und beinhaltet reichlich Änderungen an den Klassen. Überraschender Weise wurden viele der bisher angekündigten Klassenänderungen rückgängig gemacht wie z.B. die Änderungen am Pyroschlag.
Ursprünglich sollte dieser eine Abklingzeit von 3 Sekunden erhalten, um z.B. die Nutzung doppelter Procs zu unterbinden. Des Weiteren wurde der im PTR eingeführte Zauber “Kataklysmus” des Zerstörungs-Hexenmeisters komplett entfernt.
- The durations of all disarm effects have been reduced to 8 seconds.
- The Weakened Blows effect has a new icon.
- Damage received from players (or player-controlled sources) no longer counts towards increasing the healing done by Death Strike.
- A new passive ability has been added: Tooth and Claw. This ability causes autoattacks to have a chance to empower the Druid’s next Maul. Empowered Mauls reduce the damage dealt by the target’s next autoattack. Guardian Druids obtain this ability at level 32.
- Omen of Clarity now has a different visual effect for Feral Druids.
- Mass Dispel’s mana cost has been increased to match the Priest version, and its cooldown has been increased to 60 seconds.
- The cast time of Symbiosis has been reduced to 2 seconds.
- Survival Instincts is once again granted to Brewmaster Monks and now costs 2 Chi to use.
- Might of Ursoc is once again granted to Blood Death Knights, and now costs 30 Runic Power.
- Savage Defense is once again granted to Protection Warriors, but now only provides a 30% increase to dodge.
- Barkskin is once again granted to Protection Paladins, and now costs 1 Holy Power.
- The cooldown of Stampeding Shout provided by Symbiosis has been reduced to 5 minutes.
- The duration of Solar Beam provided by Symbiosis now displays correctly as 4 seconds.
- The Glyph of Solar Beam has been changed, and now increases the radius of Solar Beam to 10 yards (was 10 yards).
- The duration of Solar Beam has been reduced to 8 seconds.
- A new Minor Glyph has been added: Glyph of Focus. This glyph reduces the radius of Starfall by 50%.
- Careful Aim now increases the critical strike chance of Steady Shot and Aimed Shot by 75% on targets who are above 80% health, down from 90%.
- The duration of Steady Focus has been increased to 20 seconds, up from 10 seconds.
- Aspect of the Fox has been removed.
- Steady Shot, Cobra Shot, and Barrage can now always be cast on the move.
- Lynx Rush has been changed. Lynx Rush is now a bleed effect that causes damage every 3 seconds over a period of 15 seconds, and stacks up to 9 times.
- Bestial Wrath no longer grants Hunter pets immunity to crowd control effects, and instead now breaks existing crowd control effects when activated.
- The Glyph of Icy Solace has been renamed to Glyph of Solace, and now causes both Scattershot and Freezing Trap to remove all damage over time effects from the target.
- Glyph of Scattering has been removed.
- A new Major Glyph has been added: Glyph of Aimed Shot. This glyph allows Aimed Shot to be used while moving.
- The damage buff from Arcane Charges has been increased from 22% to 24%.
- Rune of Power’s duration now shows in the UI, and no longer has a cooldown (was 6 seconds).
- Ring of Frost now has a 45 second cooldown, up from 30 seconds, and can no longer affect more than 10 targets.
- The duration of Deep Freeze has been reduced to 4 seconds.
- Frost Bomb will now detonate after 6 seconds, up from 5 seconds). Detonation speed is still affected by haste.
- Mage Armor now reduces the duration of harmful Magic effects by 25%, down from 35%).
- The damage absorbed by Ice Barrier has been reduced by 25%.
- Pyroblast now has a 3 second cooldown. The cooldown on Pyroblast is affected by haste.
- Combustion’s periodic damage is now based only on the current Ignite, instead of both Ignite and Pyroblast. Damage has been increased to bring it up to approximately the same level as before.
- Blazing Speed may now be triggered after recieving damage in any amount.
- The mana cost of Spellsteal has been increased to 21% of base mana for Fire and Frost mages, up from 7%.
- Water Elemental
- New Pet Ability: Water Jet. Water Jet channels a jet of frigid water at the target, dealing Frost damage over 4 seconds. Frostbolts cast by the pet’s owner that hit the target while it is being blasted with icy water will grant a charge of Fingers of Frost. This ability has a 24 second cooldown (shared with Freeze) and a 1 second cast time.
- A new Minor Glyph has been added: Discreet Magic. This glyph prevents Nether Tempest, Living Bomb, Frost Bomb, Arcane Barrage, and Inferno Blast from affecting targets more than 5 yards away from the primary target.
- All healing spells which cost mana have had their mana cost increased by 10%.
- The energy costs of Legacy of the Emperor, and Legacy of the White Tiger have been reduced to 20, down from 50.
- The energy cost of Healing Sphere has been reduced to 40, down from 60.
- The Tiger Power provided by Tiger Palm now reduces target armor by 30% with a single application and no longer stacks.
- Stance of the Fierce Tiger now increases the Monk’s movement speed by 10% in addition to its other effects. This movement speed increase stacks with other effects.
- The healing provided by the Healing Sphere base spell has been increased by 20%.
- The chance to generate 1 Chi while channeling Soothing Mist and Crackling Jade Lightning has increased to 35%, up from 25%.
- The Power Strikes talent now grants the Power Strikes effect every 22 20 seconds, which causes the Monk’s next attack to generate 1 additional Chi.
- The Healing Elixirs talent now grants the Healing Elixirs effect every 18 seconds, which causes the next Brew or Tea consumed to heal the Monk for 10% of maximum health.
- Enveloping Mist is now available at level 16, down from level 34.
- The healing provided by Chi Burst and Chi Wave has been reduced by 25%.
- You now have a chance equal to your crit chance to generate double the amount of Mana Tea charges.
- Renewing Mists now travels to 2 additional targets (was 3 targets).
- The mana cost of Soothing Mists has been reduced by 33%.
- Haste for Mistweavers is now 50% more effective through Stance of the Wise Serpent.
- The healing provided when detonating Zen Sphere has been reduced by 25%.
- Turn Evil is now effective against Aberrations.
- Hand of Salvation has been changed. This ability now removes all of a target’s threat for 10 seconds.
- Holy Paladin: The 4 piece bonus now reduces Holy Shock’s cooldown by 2 seconds, up from 1 second.
- Retribution Paladin: The 4 piece bonus now reduces Avenging Wrath’s cooldown by 65 seconds, down from 85 seconds.
- Atonement’s healing range has been increased to 40 yards, up from 15.
- Chakras now persist through death and zoning.
- Discipline Priests can once again learn Focused Will. This ability is obtained at level 30.
- Chakra: Chastise now increases the damage dealt by Shadow and Holy spells by 50% (was 15%), and reduces mana costs by 90% (was 75%) while the ability is in effect.
- Chakra: Serenity now increases single target healing by 25%, up from 15%.
- Chakra: Sanctuary now increases area healing by 25% up from 15%.
- Psyfiend’s Psychic Terror cast time has been increased to 2 seconds, up from 1.5 seconds.
- The Psyfiend’s health has been reduced to 10% of the controlling Priest’s health, down from 30%.
- Seal Fate will now only be activated by melee combo point generating abilities.
- Shuriken Toss now deals double damage when used against targets further than 10 yards away.
- The cooldown of Sprint has been reduced to 45 seconds, down from 1 minute.
- The cooldown of Blind has been reduced to 90 seconds, down from 3 minutes.
- The energy cost of the Burst of Speed talent has been reduced to 50 energy, down from 60 energy.
- Wound Poison now deals 33% more damage.
- Demonic Gateway must now be activated by the player wishing to teleport.
- Kil’jaeden’s Cunning now longer imposes a cast time penalty.
- Banish is now effective against Aberrations.
- Kil’jaeden’s Cunning’s snare has been increased from 10% per stack to 15% per stack.
- Rain of Fire
- Rain of Fire no longer causes a stun after hitting a target three times.
- Aftermath will now grant Rain of Fire’s damage over time effect a chance to generate Burning Embers.
- Rain of Fire no longer requires Immolate to be present to generate Burning Embers.
- Rain of Fire’s damage over time will now hit every 1 second, down from 2 seconds. The damage animation for the damage over time effect will no longer always display.
- Removed the ranged Melee attack from Demonology Warlocks in Metamorphosis form, and increased the damage of Doom by 25% to compensate.
- Destruction Warlocks have gained a new ability: Cataclysm. Cataclysm costs one Burning Ember. After a 3 second channeling period, Cataclysm will stun and knockback all burning targets within 10 yards of the caster. This ability has a 1 minute cooldown.
- Conflagrate now generates Burning Embers.
- Demonic Gateway’s duration has been increased to 20 15 minutes, and it will no longer despawn if the Warlock moves too far away. In addition, this ability can no longer be used in any capital city.
- A new Minor Glyph has been added: Glyph of Gateway Attunement. This glyph will cause a Warlock’s Demonic Gateway to transport them immediately when they step on it.
- A New Major Glyph has been added: Glyph of Supernova. This glyph will cause the Warlock to deal 10% of his maximum health to all targets within 5 yards for each Burning Ember he had when he was slain.
- Avatar no longer grants immunity to movement impairing effects, and instead now instantly breaks movement impairing effects. This ability also no longer generates addiitonal Rage while active. Its duration has increased to 24 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- The cooldown of Intimidating Shout has increased to 90 seconds, up from 60 seconds.
- The silence provided by Glyph of Gag Order is no longer effective against players.