Die ersten Patch 5.4 Hotfixes
Kaum ist der Patch online, gibt es auch die ersten Hotfixes, die die ersten Fehler in Patch 5.4 beheben sollen.
So wurden mehrere Probleme mit Quests und Klassenfähigkeiten korrigiert. Außerdem sollten Eternal Kilnmaster und Burning Berserker auf dem Lodernen Pfad nicht länger Spieler anstürmen, die nicht am Kampf teilnehmen.
Zusätzlich wurde ein Bug behoben, der dazu führen konnte, dass die Feuerprobe für Heiler den Server zum Absturz bringen konnte.
- Dire Beast should no longer summon snakes that were larger than usual while on the Timeless Isle.
- Fixed an issue where a Mana Gem modified by the Glyph of Loose Mana was restoring more mana than intended. The total amount of mana restored should now be the same as an unglyphed Mana Gem.
- A Change of Command: The gate leading to High Marshal Twinbraid at Lion’s Landing should now be open, allowing Horde characters to complete the quest.
- A Vision in Time: Fixed an issue where the music wasn’t playing correctly after using Vision of Time.
- Ace in the Hole: Fixed an issue preventing players from being able to complete the quest.
- Bad Feeling, Worse Result: Players are now able to use the Lin Family Scroll to resummon the Ghost of Lin Da-Gu.
- When Death is Not Enough: Fixed an issue preventing players from being able to complete the quest.
- Burning Berserkers and Eternal Kilnmasters no longer use Fiery Charge on targets who are not in combat.
- Dread Ship Vazuvius now deals less damage with its Cannon Barrage, the range of its knockback ability has been reduced, and can apply its Eerie Fog effect more readily.
- Nomi should now have the correct conversation text for players on the appropriate reputation level.
- Zarhym should now properly despawn after a player has started the event to search for his body.
- Rare creatures in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms should now follow the correct tapping mechanics.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Thok the Bloodthirsty
- Thok the Bloodthirsty’s rate of energy regeneration should now increase properly after each use of Deafening Screech on Flexible, Normal, and Heroic difficulty.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Embodied Despair can no longer be stunned.
- Thok the Bloodthirsty
- Capacitive Primal Diamond no longer has a 1-second internal cooldown for the Capacitance effect.
- Cliffbreaker Breastplate should now correctly have a socket bonus for Strength instead of Intelligence.
- Gar’tok, Strength of the Faithful should no longer be incorrectly flagged as a caster weapon.
- Spark of Zandalar should now be awarding the appropriate amount of Strength to players based on the item’s level instead of the player’s level.
- A Rock-breaking Hammer will now always be available to players inside of the Mysterious Den.
- Snowdrift Tiger Talons, Riverspeaker’s Trident, and Flameheart Shawl will now properly destroy rocks in the Mysterious Den.
- Players in the Silent Sanctuary area in Vale of Eternal Blossoms should no longer be put into an incorrect phase.
- Items that starts a quest with Tina Mudclaw should now be dropping at the appropriate friendship faction levels.
- Fixed an issue where the Healer Proving Grounds had a chance to cause the realm to crash.