Patch 6.0.3 Hotfixes vom 3. Dezember 2014
Erneut hat Blizzard nun ein paar neue Hotfixes aufgespielt, die weiter an der Garnison, den Klassen, den Dungeons und den Raids schrauben.
Die größte Änderung bei der Garnison ist, dass man nun für die Dungeon-Quests, die man aus dem Gasthaus bekommt, den jeweiligen Endboss des Dungeons besiegen muss. Damit soll verhindert werden, dass Spieler mittendrin aus dem Dungeon verschwinden oder sich eine leere ID holen und auf diese Weise nur schnell die Quest erledigen.
Des Weiteren findet ihr nun Millhouse Manastorm immer im 2. Stock des Gasthauses. Bei der Invasion der Eisernen Horde wurden ein paar Anpassungen vorgenommen, so dass der Gold-Rang erreichbarer ist. Darüber hinaus gab es auch ein paar Klassenanpassungen. Neben weiteren Fixes im Bereich der Dungeons und Raids gab es auch einige Änderungen im PvP. Vor allem für Ashran gab es einige Anpassungen.
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Book of Garrison Blueprints should now be consumed when learned and can also be destroyed.
- Resolved a number of issues where players may sometimes be unable to enter their Garrisons.
- Garrison Buildings
- Gladiator’s Sanctum Level 3: The building should now correctly provide the benefits from earlier levels 1 and 2.
- Inn: To encourage players to not leave in the middle of a run with a Dungeon Finder group, quests received from the Garrison Inn now requires the final boss of the Dungeon to be defeated.
- Inn: Millhouse Manastorm can now always be found on the second floor.
- Mage Tower/Spirit Lodge: Greatly increased the drop rates for Ogre Waystones.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Salvage Yard: Special transmogrification items obtained from crates of salvage are now Rare (blue) quality to help distinguish them. Additionally, these items are now able to be disenchanted.
- Tannery Level 2: Rorok Ironhide (Horde) should no longer incorrectly be selling tents.
- The Forge Level 2: Followers assigned to work at the building should now be able to correctly grant Solace of the Forge and Song of the Anvil buff.
- Garrison Invasions
- Botani Invasion: The Gnarled Ancient should no longer get stuck and be able to enter a Horde Garrison.
- Iron Horde Invasion: Made a number of adjustments to make Gold Victory more obtainable.
- Magister Krelas should now work correctly in a party for Followers with the Elvenkind trait.
- Magister Serena should now work correctly in a party for Followers with the Humanist trait.
- Death Knight
- Glyph of Death and Decay should now also apply its effect for Death Knights with the Defile talent.
- Nature’s Swiftness should now correctly increase the healing over time effect and duration of Regrowth.
- Soul of the Forest (Restoration) should now interact and correctly apply its healing bonus while Nature’s Swiftness is active.
- Kill Shot (Beast Mastery, Marksmanship) should now correctly reset its cooldown if the target becomes immune, have abilities, or talents that trigger to prevent the target from dying.
- Life Cocoon’s healing has been increased by 50%.
- Chi Wave should now correctly bounce up to 7 times to targets within 25 yards.
- Hand of Freedom modified by Glyph of Hand of Freedom should now correctly reduce the remaining duration of all loss of control effects when used on other players.
- Mass Dispel modified by Glyph of Mass Dispel should no longer incorrectly dispel Cyclones cast by a friendly player.
- Shaman totems should no longer be damaged by the Death Knight talent, Defile.
- Maelstrom Weapon will no longer increase the damage or healing effects of spells that consume the Ancestral Swiftness buff.
- Riptide modified by Glyph of Riptide should no longer incorrectly consume Echo of the Elements when cast.
- Armor Sets
- Tier-15 2-piece set bonus should no longer be retained incorrectly when the set pieces are no longer equipped.
- Armor Sets
- Frostfire Ridge
- Karg Unchained: Players should now be able to complete or re-accept this quest after completing Return to the Pack.
- Assault on the Pit: Defeating Iron Horde NPCs in the middle of the pit should now correctly grant credit towards completion of the quest.
- Spires of Arak
- Hot Seat: The Apexis Turret should no longer be able to accidentally damage players.
- Resolved issues that can occur for characters that retain the Time Travelling effect outside of Blasted Lands and Theramore.
- Players should no longer be unable to leave the tower after obtaining Steamwheedle Supplies in the Ring of Trials area in Nagrand.
Creatures and NPCs
- Frostfire Ridge
- Borrok the Devourer should now drop a Devourer’s Gutstone that allows more than one player to loot it.
- Fernus is now immune to Enslave Demon and Banish.
- Shadowmoon Valley
- Krosnis is now immune to Enslave Demon and Banish.
- Tarlna the Ageless’ Genesis ability now summons a maximum of 15 Giant Lashers and has a increased duration of 12 seconds (up from 6 seconds).
- Objects in the Mok’gul Watchpost area should no longer incorrectly cause the player to remain in combat and be unable to interact with those objects.
- Warsong Marauders should no longer attack Rogues that pickpocket them.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- Satchel of Savage Mysteries now have a chance to contain a mount, pet, pet consumable, Draenor consumable, or Follower upgrade token in addition to an Augment Rune.
- The entire raid is no longer notified when a player loots an Elemental Rune or Abrogator Stone.
- The Butcher’s Heavy Handed ability now deals less damage if it’s triggered by their off-hand weapon.
- Brackenspore should now correctly heal back up to full health at the start of the encounter.
- Tectus’ Berserk timer is now 10 minutes on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Tectus: Resolved an issue where defeating Tectus just as he was going into Berserk mode could result in no loot.
- Tectus: It should now be possible to obtain the achievement, More Like Wrecked-us.
- Grimrail Depot
- Borka the Brute is now immune to taunts from player pets.
- Grom’kar Cinderseer’s Lava Wreath ability should no longer hit pets.
- Upper Blackrock Spire
- Ragewing the Untamed’s Engulfing Fire ability should no longer incorrectly disorient Rogues with Cloak of Shadows active.
- Emberscale Adolescents and Emberscale Whelplings should now always be targetable while in combat.
- Grimrail Depot
- [Requires a realm restart.] New Honor and Conquest vendors have been added to Stormshield and Warspear.
- In Stormshield, Alliance players can find Bregg Coppercast (Honor) and Ingrid Blackingot (Conquest) standing in front of the Siege Tank near the exit to Ashran, across from the training dummies.
- In Warspear, Horde players can find Lieutenant Brokefist (Honor) and Lieutenant Axelash (Conquest) on the hill next to the exit to Ashran, just down the path from the inn.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Honor and Conquest PvP gear without a set bonus no longer provides the same secondary stats as PvP gear with set piece bonuses.
- Faction balancing is now in effect if there are more than 5 players from each faction in Ashran.
- Fortune Favors the Bold has been increased to 100% additional Honor Points and Artifact Fragments (up from 25%).
- Artifact Fragment rewards from Ring of Conquest Ogre guards, or Ashran rares should no longer decrease based on the number of players engaging them.
- [Still in testing.] Turning in an Artifact Fragment now awards 3 Honor Points per fragment (up from 1 Honor Point).
- [Still in testing.] Increased reputation gains with Wrynn’s Vanguard and Vol’jin’s Spear.
- Turning in an Artifact Fragment now awards 5 reputation points per fragment (up from 1 reputation point).
- Turning in tokens recovered from a defeated player now awards 2500 reputation points when turned in (up from 350 reputation points).
- Completing a bonus objective now awards 500 reputation points.
- Defeating Grand Marshal Tremblade or High Warlord Volrath now awards 2500 reputation points.
- Resolved a pathing issue for Fangraal, Kronus, and faction Captains.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Warsong Gulch: Players in a Wargame or Rated Battleground should no longer be sent to the wrong graveyard.
- Draenor Treasure Maps are now bind on pickup.
- Bonemaw’s Big Toe can now be Needed by Warriors.
- Ironmender’s Totem can now also trigger its effect from healing spells.
- Moonfang’s Paw is no longer unique.
- Moonfang’s Shroud is no longer unique.
- Qian-Ying, Fortitude of Niuzao’s Endurance of Niuzao effect should now trigger first if the ability is not on cooldown before triggering the Purgatory talent for Death Knights.
- Raw Riverbeast Meat should now correctly drop from Riverbeasts and no longer be incorrectly dropping from Basilisks.
- Tormented Armament, Munificent Armament, and Grandiose Armament tokens obtained from completing a Garrison Mission should no longer incorrectly create one-handed warmaces for Assassination and Subtlety Rogues.
- Resolved an issue where Draenor PvP gear may display incorrect item levels and stats.