The latest patch notes can always be found at
The latest test realm patch notes can always be found at
* All Ground Mounts may now swim without dismounting the rider. Flying Mountsstill may NOT, and will dismount the rider upon entering water.
* Ulduar is now available for limited testing. Please visit the Public TestRealms for more details. http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?forumId=11572
* Players at maximum level will now be able to visit their trainer to pay aone-time fee and access the dual talent specialization feature.
* A new Gear Manager feature has been added. Players will now be able to savegear sets for easy gear switching.
* New high-resolution player textures for Northrend armor sets have been added.Players can enable this feature by setting Player Textures to High in theEffects Panel of the Video Options.
* Players can now return items purchased with an alternate currency back to theoriginal vendor within 2 hours of the purchase time for the original cost of theitem. Stackable items (such as Frozen Orbs and gems) and charged items that canbe purchased with an alternate currency are not eligible.
* Confirmation boxes have been added to purchases over 150 gold.
* The achievement Brew of the Year has been removed from the Brewmastermeta-achievement. The achievement Brew of the Month has been added in its place.
* Noblegarden has been redesigned into a week-long holiday with new items,quests, and more. Various achievements have been added, including themeta-achievement Noble Gardener, which is now required for the meta-achievementWhat A Long, Strange Trip It’s Been.
* Copied Test Realm characters will no longer be copied with their achievementhistory in order to better facilitate the character copy process.
* Players will now be able to queue for battlegrounds from any location. Leavinga battleground will return you to the location from which you entered.
* Seaforium Barrels can now be looted while mounted, seen from anywhere in thezone, and found at the Central Graveyard.
* Teleporters can now be used while mounted and be seen from anywhere in thezone
* Armor Penetration Rating: All classes now receive 25% more benefit from ArmorPenetration Rating.
* Haste Rating: Shamans, Paladins, Druids, and Death Knights now receive 30%more melee haste from Haste Rating.
* Hysteria, Tricks of the Trade, Enrage, Wrecking Crew, Death Wish, ArcanePower, Owlkin Frenzy, Beast Within, and Avenging Wrath damage bonuses no longerstack together.
* Taunts: All player or pet-generated taunts now have a shared diminish category.
* Blood Boil’s damage increased to make up for Pestilence no longer doingdamage.
* Blood Boil now does some damage to undiseased targets and extra damage todiseased targets. Its radius has been decreased.
* Blood Plague: Now lasts 15 seconds untalented.
* Death Pact: This heal cannot be a critical.
* Frost Fever: Now lasts 15 seconds untalented.
* Frost Presence: Magic damage reduction is now 10%, down from 15%.
* Howling Blast: Base damage and scaling doubled. This ability no longerdeals bonus damage to targets with Frost Fever. Cooldown increased to 10sec.
* Pestilence does no damage and has only one rank.
* Plague Strike and Blood Plague no longer remove heal over time effects. PlagueStrike’s damage increased quite a bit to compensate.
* Raise Ally now has a cooldown greater than 15 min and can no longer be used inArenas.
* Raise Dead: Duration lowered to 60 sec. and cooldown lowered to 3 min. Thecooldown on this ability now begins when the pet dies rather than when it issummoned.
* Rune of Cinderglacier now procs per minute instead of a 5% chance.
* Rune of the Fallen Crusader: This weapon enchant now provides only 15%strength, but its chance to proc is doubled.
* Rune of Razorice now affects Frost damage done by the DK only, but stacks upto 10%.
* Strangulate no longer does damage and has been reduced to 1 rank.
* Abomination’s Might: This effect can now also be caused by Death Strike.
* Blade Barrier: Now grants 1/2/3/4/5% damage reduction instead of 2/4/6/8/10%parry.
* Blood Aura: Replaced with Improved Blood Presence. This allows the deathknight to keep the healing from damage done bonus of Blood Presence in anypresence, and increases healing received while in Blood Presence.
* Blood-Gorged now grants armor penetration instead of expertise.
* Bloody Strikes now increases Blood Boil damage instead of Pestilence.
* Bloodworms now heal more.
* Dancing Rune Weapon: Damage done by this pet reduced by 50%, but durationdoubled.
* New talent: Improved Death Strike: Increases Death Strike damage by 10/20.
* Hysteria: This ability now causes the target to lose health rather than takedamage.
* Might of Mograine: No longer increases critical strike damage bonus andinstead increases damage on its listed abilities by 3/7/10%.
* Scent of Blood will now proc on a dodge, parry or taking damage, and internalcooldown lowered to 10 seconds from 20 seconds.
* Sudden Doom now procs a free Death Coil instead of requiring you to push thebutton. Ranks reduced from 5 to 3.
* Vampiric Blood: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
* Will of the Necropolis: This ability now has a 15 second cooldown on how oftenit can occur.
* The following talents have moved in the Frost tree: Runic Power Mastery,Glacier Rot, Killing Machine, Chilblains, and Endless Winter.
* Black Ice: Frost Damage bonus lowered to 4/8/12/16/20%
* Blood of the North: Now also increases damage dealt by Frost Strike by3/6/9/12/15%.
* Chillblains: Now a 15/30/50% movement speed debuff (up from 30%).
* Frost Aura: Replaced with Improved Frost Presence. Allows the death knight tokeep the health bonus of Frost Presence in any presence, and decreases magicdamage taken while in Frost Presence.
* Glacier Rot: Third rank added, and damage bonus increased to 7/13/20%.
* Guile of Gorefiend: No longer increases critical strike damage bonus andinstead increases damage on its listed abilities by 5/10/15%.
* Howling Blast: Swapped positions with Hungering Cold in the talent tree, anddamage bonus to targets afflicted by Frost Fever reduced from 100% to 50%.
* Icy Talons and Improved Icy Talons: These talents now have new icons.
* Lichborne: No longer improves your chance to be missed.
* Runic Power Mastery down to 2 ranks.
* Unbreakable Armor: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
* Blood-caked Blade: Now has a 3 second cooldown on the effect.
* Bone Shield: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
* Desecration: This talent now has a 100% chance to be triggered. Additionalpoints in the talent increase the damage bonus and snare magnitude instead ofincreasing the chance.
* Magic Suppression: Now has 3 ranks (down from 5) for 2/4/6% magic damagereduction.
* Master of Ghouls: Now also reduces the cooldown on Raise Dead by 60 sec.
* Night of the Dead: Redesigned to grant a flat reduction on cooldown to RaiseDead and Army of the Dead instead of a reduction from using abilities.
* Outbreak: Increases the damage of Plague Strike by 10/20/30% and ScourgeStrike by 7/13/20%.
* Scourge Strike: Damage increased.
* Unholy Aura: Replaced with Improved Unholy Presence. Allows the Deathknight tokeep the movement speed bonus of Unholy Presence in any presence, and increasesrune regeneration rate while in Unholy Presence.
* Unholy Blight and Gargoyle have swapped places in the Unholy tree. Gargoyle isthe new Unholy 51 talent.
* Abolish Poison: Now ticks every 3 seconds, up from every 2. Now lasts 12seconds, up from 8.
* Faerie Fire and Faerie Fire (Feral): Now have a 5 minute duration, and a 40second PvP duration.
* Lifebloom: Mana cost of all ranks doubled. When Lifebloom blooms or isdispelled, it now refunds half the base mana cost of the spell per applicationof Lifebloom, and the heal effect is multiplied by the number of applications.
* Maim: This ability is now considered a stun, and shares a diminish categorywith all other stuns. It no longer has a chance to break from the target takingdamage. Duration lowered to 1 second per combo point.
* Starfall: Cooldown reduced to 90 seconds.
* Celestial Focus re-designed: Reduces the pushback suffered from damagingattacks while casting Starfire, Hibernate and Cyclone by 23/46/70% and increasesyour total spell haste by 1/2/3%.
* Eclipse: The benefit to Wrath triggered by casting Starfire has been increasedto +30% bonus damage on Wrath.
* Insect Swarm: The bonus damage from spellpower on this damage over timeability has been increased significantly to match similar spells on otherclasses.
* Nature’s Grace re-designed: All spell criticals have a 33/66/100% chance tograce you with a blessing of nature, increasing your spell casting speed by 20%for 3 seconds.
* Owlkin Frenzy is now properly considered an Enrage effect. Now also does nottrigger from spell hits, only physical ranged and melee attacks.
* Heart of the Wild: Stamina bonus changed to 2/4/6/8/10%.
* New Talent: Primal Gore: Grants the periodic damage from your Rake, Lacerateand Rip abilities the ability to critically hit.
* Savage Roar is now considered an Enrage effect and now increases physicaldamage done by 30% instead of increasing attack power.
* Living Seed: This talent now accounts for total healing including overhealing.
* Improved Mark of the Wild: Now also increases all of your total attributes by1/2%.
* Intensity: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
* New Talent: Improved Barkskin: Increases the damage reduction granted by yourBarkskin spell by 5/10%, and increases your resistance to Dispel mechanics by anadditional 30/60% while under the effect of Barkskin.
* Replenish: This talent is now re-named "Revitalize" and now also works with Wild Growth.
* Tree of Life: You can now use Nature’s Grasp and Thorns while within thisform. Mana cost reduced to match the cost of Travel Form.
* Ammunition: All types of gun and bow ammunition now stack to 1000. Allquivers and ammo pouches no longer provide haste. 15% ranged haste is nowbuilt in to Hunter Autoshot.
* Aspect of the Pack is now raid wide, and radius increased from 30 yards to 40yards.
* Call Stabled Pet: This new ability lets the hunter remotely access the stable.30 min cooldown.
* Cunning, Ferocity and Tenacity pets now all have +5% damage, +5% armor and +5%health bonuses. This should make more pet families feel viable, while additionaltalents have been added to distinguish a pet’s abilities based on itsspecializations.
* Disengage: Cooldown increased by 5 sec.
* Frost Trap: If the target who triggers Frost Trap is immune to its effect, theFrost Trap area effect will no longer be triggered.
* Pets now inherit more spell hit from the hunter. Pets with magic attacksshould not require a player to stack additional hit compared to pets withphysical attacks.
* Viper Sting re-designed: Stings the target, draining 4% of mana over 8 sec (upto a maximum of 8% of the caster’s maximum mana), and energizing the Hunterequal to 300% of the amount drained. Only one Sting per Hunter can beactive on any one target.
* Animal Handler: No longer reduces the cooldown of Master’s Call, insteadincreases the duration of the Master’s Call effect by 3/6 sec.
* Improved Aspect of the Hawk now has a new spell effect.
* Improved Wing Clip: This talent has been removed.
* Chimera Shot: Mana cost reduced from 16% to 12%.
* Piercing Shots re-designed: Your critical Aimed, Steady and Chimera Shotscause the target to bleed for 10/20/30% of the damage dealt over 8 sec. Thedamage done by this talent no longer receives modifications from effects thatincrease or decrease damage done by a percentage.
* Ranged Weapon Specialization: Points reduced from 5 to 3, 1/3/5%.
* Rapid Recuperation re-designed: You gain 2/4% of your mana every 3 sec whileunder the effect of Rapid Fire, and you gain 1/2% of your mana every 2 sec for 6sec when you gain Rapid Killing.
* Wild Quiver: Chance increased to 4/8/12%, up from 4/7/10%. Damage increasedfrom 50% of an auto shot, to 80%.
* Explosive Shot: Base damage lowered by 10%. Attack power scaling reducedby 12.5%. The periodic damage from this ability no longer triggers Judgement ofWisdom and Judgement of Light.
* Hunting Party: This talent has been reduced to 3-points, and now increasesyour total Agility by an additional 1/2/3%.
* Lock and Load re-designed: You now have a 33/66/100% chance when you trap atarget with Freezing Trap, Freezing Arrow or Frost Trap and a 2/4/6% chance whenyou deal periodic damage with your Immolation Trap or Black Arrow to cause yournext 2 Arcane Shot or Explosive Shot spells to trigger no cooldown, cost no manaand consume no ammo. This now has a new spell effect and sound.
* New Talent: Black Arrow: Fires a Black Arrow at the target, increasing alldamage done by you to the target by 6% and doing periodic shadow damage for 15sec. 30 sec. cooldown.
* T.N.T. re-designed: Increases the damage done by your Explosive Shot,Explosive Trap and Immolation Trap by 2/4/6%.
* Trap Mastery: This talent has been moved to tier-2, up from tier-9.
* Trap Mastery, Resourcefulness and T.N.T. now all affect Black Arrow.
* Wyvern Sting duration increased from 12 sec to 30 sec. PvP duration reducedfrom 10 sec to 6 sec.
* Bullheaded now adds 20% damage reduction for 12 sec along with its currentCC-removal effect.
* Cornered: The crit reduction when this ability is active has been increased.
* Feeding Frenzy increased to 8/16% damage up from 6/12%.
* Furious Howl (wolf special ability) now stacks with Battle Shout and Blessingof Might, however, it only affects the wolf and hunter. Its effect and cooldownhave been doubled so that it provides the same benefit but isn’t up 100% ofthe time.
* Gorillas now have a new family ability, Pummel, which works like the warriorability and has a single rank.
* Grace of the Mantis and Roar of Sacrifice are now also available to Cunningpets.
* Great Resistance increased to 5/10/15% magic damage reduction, up from 3/6/9%.
* Roar of Recovery cooldown decreased to 3 min, down from 6 min.
* Roar of Sacrifice can be used on the hunter only.
* New Talent: Shark Attack: This new two-rank talent is available to Ferocitypets. It increases pet damage.
* New Talent: Silverback: This new two-rank talent is available to Tenacity pets.It heals the pet when Growl is used.
* Stampede (rhino) only affects 1 target, but adds a 25% bleed damage debuff (thatdoes not stack with Mangle etc.) in addition to its knockback.
* Thunderstomp is no longer a gorilla-specific family ability and is nowavailable to all Tenacity pets. It has been reduced to one rank.
* Turtles and Crabs now dwell in waters of and off Eversong and the Ghostlands,giving Blood Elf hunters access to local Tenacity pets.
* New Talent: Wild Hunt: This new two-rank talent is available to all 3 pettrees. Increases the contribution your pets get from your Stamina by 20/40% andattack power by 10/20%.
* Arcane Blast stacking effect is no longer considered a Magic effect and willnot be dispelled.
* Mage Armor: Now grants 50% of mana regeneration while casting.
* Arcane Meditation: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
* Ignite: The damage done by this talent no longer receives modifications fromeffects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage.
* Pyromaniac: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
* Improved Water Elemental: Renamed Enduring Winter. Instead of the WaterElemental increasing mana regeneration for the Mage’s party, casting Frostboltnow has a 33/66/100% chance to provide the Replenishment buff to up to 10 peoplein the Mage’s party or raid.
* Auras will now persist through death and affect a 40 yard radius.
* Blessing of Kings is now trainable at level 20. Removed from talent trees.
* Hand of Sacrifice: The damage transferred by this ability is now capped by thePaladin’s health.
* Forbearance reduced to 2 min duration.
* Sacred Shield: This effect cannot be cast on more than one friendly target ata time.
* Aura Mastery: Now makes anyone affected by Concentration Aura to be immune toInterrupt and Silence mechanics and increases the effectiveness of all otherauras by 100%. Lasts 10 sec. 2 min cooldown.
* Blessed Hands: No longer reduces cooldowns of Hand spells. Instead, itimproves the effectiveness of Hand of Salvation by 50/100% and Hand of Sacrificeby an additional 5/10%.
* Enlightened Judgements: No longer increases the range of Judgement of Justice.Moved to Tier 10.
* Improved Concentration Aura: The resistance to silence and interrupt grantedby this talent now becomes active when any Aura is used, not just ConcentrationAura.
* Infusion of Light: Now increases the critical chance of your next Holy Lightby 10/20% instead of reducing cast time. Moved to Tier 10.
* Judgements of the Pure moved to Tier 9.
* Sacred Cleansing moved to Tier 8.
* Improved Devotion Aura: The additional healing granted by this talent nowbecomes active when any Aura is used, not just Devotion Aura.
* Divine Guardian re-designed: Now increases the effectiveness of DivineSacrifice by an additional 5/10% and increases the duration of Sacred Shield by50/100% and the amount absorbed by 10/20%.
* Divine Protection: Cooldown reduced to 3 min.
* New Talent: Divine Sacrifice: Causes all party/raid members affected by one ofthe paladin’s auras to transfer 30% of all damage taken to the paladin (maximumof 150% of the paladin’s max health). Lasts 10 sec. 2 min cooldown.
* New Talent: Divinity: Tier-1 protection talent, increases healing done by andto you by 1/2/3/4/5%.
* Guarded by the Light: Now makes Divine Plea 50/100% less likely to bedispelled.
* Sacred Duty rank 1 now increases Stamina by 4%.
* Benediction now affects Hand of Reckoning.
* Fanaticism reduced to 3 ranks for 6/12/18% bonus and 10/20/30% threatreduction.
* Repentance no longer resets the Paladin’s melee swing timer.
* Righteous Vengeance reduced to 3 ranks for 10/20/30%. The damage done by thistalent no longer receives modifications from effects that increase or decreasedamage done by a percentage.
* Sanctified Retribution: The bonus to damage done granted by this talent nowbecomes active when any Aura is used, not just Retribution Aura.
* Sanctified Seals: Renamed Sanctity of Battle. Now also increases damagedone by Exorcism and Crusader Strike by 5/10/15%.
* Abolish Disease: Now cleanses a disease every 3 sec, down from 5. Durationreduced from 20 seconds, down to 12 sec.
* Devouring Plague: This spell now has a new icon.
* Divine Spirit is now trainable at level 31.
* Holy Nova: Mana cost reduced approximately 20%.
* Hymn of Hope: This spell has been removed.
* Improved Holy Concentration removed.
* Prayer of Healing: This spell now heals the target’s party, rather than beinglimited to just your direct party.
* Shadowfiend: Health scaling increased. Now receives 30% of the master’s spellpower. Mana return increased to 5%, up from 4%. The Shadowfiend now returns manawhen its melee attacks land, rather than when it deals damage. Movement speednormalized to player movement speed. Tooltip revised.
* Divine Aegis: Divine Aegis effects will now stack, however the amount absorbedcannot exceed 125*level (of the target). It will also now take into accounttotal healing including overhealing.
* Grace: This talent no longer decreases damage done to the target, but theduration has increased to 15 seconds and the healing bonus has increased from 2%to 3%. This affect now cannot be applied to more than one target at a time.
* Improved Power Word: Fortitude: Now also increases your total Stamina by 2/4%.
* Meditation and Improved Power: Word shield have changed locations with eachother.
* Meditation: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
* Mental Agility: Reduced to 3 points (4/7/10%), down from 5.
* New Talent: Soul Warding: Reduces the cooldown of your Power Word: Shieldability by 4 sec., and reduces the mana cost of your Power Word: Shield by 30%.
* Penance: Damage increased approximately 30%.This spell can now be cast onyourself.
* Power Infusion: This effect now has a new spell effect.
* Reflective Shield: This talent has been removed.
* Renewed Hope: This talent also now allows you to proc the Renewed Hope buff onall party/raid members every time you cast Power Word: Shield, reducing damagetaken by 3%. Lasts 20 sec.
* Unbreakable Will: Increased from 3/6/9/12/15% to 6/12/18/24/30%.
* Circle of Healing: Healing increased by approximately 40%.
* Holy Concentration re-designed: Mana regeneration is increased by 16/32/50%for 8 sec after you critically heal with Flash Heal, Greater Heal, Binding Healor Renew.
* New Talent: Empowered Renew: Your Renew spell gains an additional 5/10/15% ofyour bonus healing effects, and your Renew will instantly heal the target for5/10/15% of the total periodic effect.
* Serendipity re-designed: When you heal with Binding Heal or Flash Heal, thecast time of your next Greater Heal or Prayer of Healing spell is reduced by4/8/12%. Stacks up to 3 times. Lasts 20 sec.
* Test of Faith: No longer increases critical effect chance of your heals, buthealing done on targets lower than 50% health is increased from 2/4/6% to4/8/12%.
* Blackout: This talent has been removed.
* Darkness: This talent is now in tier-1, moved up from tier-6.
* Dispersion: Now clears all snare and movement impairing effects and makes youimmune to them while dispersed.
* New Talent: Improved Devouring Plague: Increases the periodic damage done byyour Devouring Plague by 5/10/15%, and when you cast Devouring Plague youinstantly deal damage equal to 5/10/15% of its total periodic effect.
* Mind Melt: Now also increases the periodic critical strike chance of yourShadow Word: Pain, Devouring Plague and Vampiric Touch spells by 3/6%.
* Psychic Horror: Has been redesigned and is now a 1-pt talent. You terrify thetarget, causing them to tremble in horror for 3 sec. and drop all weapons (disarmeffect: including bows) for 10 sec. 1 minute cooldown. Instant cast. The horroreffect can be dispelled, but the disarm cannot.
* Improved Spirit Tap: Now grants 17/33% of mana regeneration while casting.
* Shadowform: Now reduces all damage taken by 15%, not just physical damage.Bonus damage from critical strike chance removed and replaced by the ability ofthose periodic damage spells to generate critical strikes.
* Silence: Range increased to 30 yards.
* Spirit Tap: Now grants 83% of mana regeneration while casting.
* Vampiric Embrace duration increased to 5 minutes, up from 1 minute. PvPduration is now 60 seconds. Cooldown removed.
* Deadly Poison: The amount of damage this poison generates from the Rogue’sattack power has been increased from 8% per application to 12%.
* Shiv: This ability can no longer generate a critical strike, and the poisonsit applies cannot be critical strikes either.
* Tricks of the Trade: Will now begin following the first damaging attack.
* Hunger For Blood: No longer stacks. Damage bonus changed to 15% for a singleapplication. Requires a bleed effect active on the Rogue’s target. No longerremoves bleeds from the Rogue.
* Adrenaline Rush cooldown reduced to 3 min.
* Killing Spree: Now also increases all damage done by the Rogue while active by20%.
* Savage Combat improved to 2/4% increased damage against poisoned targets.
* Lightning Reflexes reduced to 3 ranks for 2/4/6% dodge and 4/7/10% meleehaste.
* Shadow Dance now opens a new action bar when used.
* Bloodlust/Heroism: Cooldown reduced to 5 minutes, but Sated and Exhausted nowlast 10 minutes.
* Flametongue Weapon: Bonus damage from spell power now based on weapon speed. Slower weapons will benefit more from spell power.
* Frostbrand Weapon: Damage increased by approximately 20%.
* Poison Cleansing Totem and Disease Cleansing Totem have been merged intoCleansing Totem. Cleansing Totem pulses every 3 sec, down from 5.
* Lava Lash now has a new icon.
* Flurry: Now provides 5/10/15/20/25% haste instead of 10/15/20/25/30%.
* New Talent: Frozen Power: Increases the damage done by your LightningBolt, Chain Lightning, Lava Lash and Shock spells by 5/10% on targets afflictedby your Frostbrand Attack effect, and your Frost Shock has a 50/100% chance toroot the target in Ice for 5 sec. when used on targets at or further than 15yards from you.
* Spirit Weapons: Now reduces all threat generated by 30%, not just physicalattacks.
* Stormstrike charges have been increased by 2, and cooldown reduced by 2 sec.
* Improved Stormstrike re-designed: When you Stormstrike, you have a 50/100%chance to immediately grant you 20% of your base mana.
* Toughness: No longer increases your armor. Instead, this talent now increasesyour total Stamina by 2/4/6/8/10%.
* Unleashed Rage: Reduced to 3 points, down from 5. Each point now alsoincreases your total Expertise by 3/6/9%.
* New Talent: Booming Echoes: Reduces the cooldown of your Flame Shock and FrostShock spells by an additional 1/2 sec., and increases the direct damage done byyour Flame Shock and Frost Shock spells by an additional 10/20%.
* Ancestral Awakening: This talent now accounts for your ineffective healing,rather than effective.
* Cleanse Spirit now has a new icon.
* Riptide: This spell has a new icon.
* Tidal Force: Now has a new spell effect.
* Curse of the Elements (Rank 5): Increased to 13% spell damage, up from 10%.
* Curse of Recklessness has been removed.
* Curse of Weakness: Now also reduces the armor of the target by 5%.
* Enslave Demon: Spell haste penalty reduced by 10%, Melee haste penalty reducedby 10%.
* Doomguard: Cooldown reduced to 30 minutes, down from 60 minutes. Damagereduced approximately 30%, and health reduced approximately 30%.
* Drain Soul: Each time Drain Soul deals damage to a target which can grantexperience, it now has a chance to generate a Soul Shard.
* Warlocks now innately have an increased 10% spell hit chance on the EnslaveDemon spell.
* Fire Shield (Imp): You can now cast this ability on raid members, rather thanparty members.
* Ritual of Summoning: The summoning of the initial portal is now instant cast,down from 5 seconds.
* Soul Shard: This item now has a maximum count of 32 in inventory.
* Voidwalker: The health bonus on this pet has been reduced from 60% to 10%.
* Eradication: Whenever you deal damage with Corruption, you have a 6% chance togain the Eradication effect. The Eradication effect increases your spell castingspeed by 6/12/20% for 10 seconds.
* Haunt: Now only increases your shadow damage-over-time on the target. (Nolonger includes non-Shadow damage over time spells.)
* Immolation and Unstable Affliction are now in the same exclusive category (bothdamage over time effects cannot be present at the same time by the same casteron a target).
* Malediction: No longer increases the effect of Curse of the Elements, but nowalso increases the periodic critical strike chance of your Corruption andUnstable Affliction spells by 3/6/9%.
* Pandemic: This talent has been reduced to a 1-point talent, now grants yourCorruption and Unstable Affliction the capability to critically hit.
* Shadow Embrace: Now only increases the damage done by your shadow damageperiodic spells.
* Siphon Life: The Siphon Life spell has been removed. Siphon Life now causesyour Corruption spell to instantly heal you for 40% of the damage done. Inaddition, the damage done by your Corruption, Seed of Corruption and UnstableAffliction damage over time effects is increased by 5%.
* Soul Siphon re-designed: Increases the amount drained by your Drain Life andDrain Soul spells by an additional 3/6% for each of your Affliction effects onthe target, up to a maximum of 9/18% additional effect.
* Suppression: Now increases spell hit for all of your spells.
* Demonic Empathy has been removed.
* Demonic Empowerment: This talent spell now has a unique spell.
* Demonic Sacrifice: This talent has been removed.
* Fel Synergy has been moved to tier-1. No longer increases Intellect, Staminaand damage of your summoned demon.
* Improved Enslave Demon talent removed.
* Mana Feed: This talent is now a 1-point talent, down from 3-points. Now is the21-point talent in Demonology. Now grants 100% mana return to your pet, up from33/66/100%
* Master Conjuror: Increased from 15/30% up to 150/300%.
* New Talent: Decimation: When you Shadowbolt or Incinerate a target that is ator below 35% health, your next Soulfire cast time is reduced by 30/60% and costsno shard. Lasts 10 sec.
* New Talent: Nemesis: Reduces the cooldown of your Demonic Empowerment,Metamorphosis, Soulstone and Fel Domination spells by 10/20/30%.
* Aftermath re-designed: Increases the periodic damage done by your Immolate by3/6%, and your Conflagrate has a 50/100% chance to daze the target for 5 sec.
* Backlash has been moved up to tier-5, up from tier-7. Now requires Intensity (pre-req).
* Cataclysm: Now reduces the mana cost of Destruction spells by 4/7/10%. Nolonger increases the chance to hit.
* Conflagrate: Spell now works similar to Swiftmend, consuming an Immolate orShadowflame effect on the target and dealing damage based on the strength ofthat effect. Reduced to a single rank.
* Improved Immolate: Now increases the damage done by your Immolate by10/20/30%, rather than just the direct damage.
* Improved Shadow Bolt: Now increases the damage done by your Shadow Bolt spellby 1/2/3/4/5%, and causes your target to be vulnerable to spell damage,increasing spell critical strike chance against that target by 1/2/3/4/5%.Effect lasts 30 sec.
* Improved Soul Leech: Now has a 50/100% chance to proc Replenishment.
* Molten Core: This talent has been moved to Demonology (Tier 8).
* New Talent: Molten Skin: Reduces all damage taken by 2/4/6%.
* Pyroclasm re-designed: Now increases your Shadow and Fire spell power by2/4/6% when you critically hit with Searing Pain or Conflagrate. Lasts 10 sec.Also moved down to tier 7, down from tier 5.
* Battle Stance: Now increases armor penetration by 10%.
* Berserker Stance: Now increases damage taken by 5%.
* Charge: Duration of stun effect now lasts 1.5 sec. This effect no longer hasdiminishing returns.
* Defensive Stance: Now reduces damage caused by 5%.
* Disarm: This ability now disarms ranged weapons as well.
* Heroic Throw missile speed increased.
* Intimidating Shout: Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes.
* Shattering Throw: This new warrior ability, trainable at level 71, dealsdamage the same as Heroic Throw, but also causes the victim’s armor to bereduced by 20% for 10 sec. (stacking with Sunder Armor). If the victim isimmune, it will remove that immunity instead of dealing damage and reducingarmor. Costs 25 rage, only useable in Battle Stance, 5 min cooldown.
* Blood Frenzy improved to 2/4% increased damage.
* Deep Wounds: The damage done by this talent no longer receives modificationsfrom effects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage. Thebase weapon damage used in the calculation will still be modified by thoseeffects.
* Taste for Blood: Will now proc 33/66/100% of the time with a 6 second cooldown.
* Last Stand: Cooldown reduced to 3 min.
* Blackmouth Oil and Fire Oil no longer require a vial.
* Increased the health granted by the Flask of Stoneblood.
* The Mercurial Stone is no longer required as a tool for alchemists. It isinstead a green quality bind-on-equip trinket.
* Most of the recipes in the 1-300 skill range of blacksmithing have had theirstats updated to be more useful.
* Added a new recipe for the Titansteel Spellblade.
* Titanium Plating now reduces the duration of disarm effects by 50% as well asincreasing your block value.
* Grub now sells the Dig Rat Stew recipe to players who completed the quest.
* Prospector Khazgorm, found in Bael Modan in southern Barrens, now sells therecipe for Dig Rat Stew to the Alliance.
* Added a recipe for enchanting staves with spell power.
* Several recipes in the 250-300 skill range have been rebalanced.
* Added a new recipe to cut black diamonds.
* Shadowskin Gloves and Dusky Boots no longer require Shadowcat Hide to create,but instead require an equal quantity of Shadow Silk. Shadowcat Hides can nolonger be obtained from skinning.
* The fight event for the "Grim(oire) Business" quest at Vim’gol’sCircle in the Blade’s Edge Mountains now only requires one character to standwithin a fire circle in order to summon Vim’gol the Vile. However, it stilltakes five characters, one in each of the fire circles, in order to interruptVim’gol the Vile’s Unholy Growth cast.
* Horde characters may now obtain the quest CLUCK! from Chickens. While FarmerSaldean won’t be selling Special Chicken Feed to the Horde, perhaps"Westfall" William Saldean in Brill might…
Eye of Eternity
* Malygos will now properly delay before breathing after a Vortex on Heroicdifficulty.
* The Chains of Kel’Thuzad will no longer reset the raid’s threat.
* The Portal of Shadows created by Shade of Naxxramas will only persist for amaximum of one minute.
* Players with pets who attempt to use the Obedience Crystals in Naxxramas willhave their pets dismissed automatically so they may possess an Understudy.
* New Advanced features for quest tracking are now available. Players will needto activate this option within the Interface panel.
* A new Color Blind option is available under the Interface panel.
* Spell Effect Level setting has been split into Particle Density and ProjectedTextures. Previously, Spell Effect Level controlled both of these features.
* Added new Video Mode Ultra (should only be used on the highest-end systems).
* For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the UI & MacrosForum.
* Enhancement Shaman PvP Set Bonus: The cooldown reduction of Stormstrike hasbeen increased to 2 seconds, up from 1 second.
* Gift of Arthas: Now considered a curse instead of a disease.
* Glyph of Blood Boil: Now only applies a snare to diseased targets.
* Glyph of Dancing Rune Weapon: Increases the duration of Dancing Rune Weapon by10 sec.
* Glyph of Dark Death: Increases the damage done by Death Coil by 15%.
* Glyph of Disease: Your Pestilence ability now refreshes disease durations onyour primary target back to their maximum duration.
* Glyph of Howling Blast: Your Howling Blast ability now infects your targetswith Frost Fever.
* Glyph of Hungering Cold: Reduces the cost of Hungering Cold by 10 runic power.
* Glyph of Plague Strike: Bonus lowered to 20%.
* Glyph of Strangulate: This glyph has been changed to reduce the cooldownby 20 sec.
* Glyph of Unholy Blight: Increases the duration of Unholy Blight by 10 sec.
* Glyph of Berserk: Increases the duration of Berserk by 5 sec.
* Glyph of Monsoon: Reduces the cooldown of your Typhoon spell by 3 sec.
* Glyph of Nourish: Your Nourish heals an additional 6% for each of your healover time effects present on the target.
* Glyph of Savage Roar: Your Savage Roar ability grants an additional 6% bonusdamage done.
* Glyph of Shred: Now increases remaining duration on Rip by 2 sec. each time itis used, up to a maximum of 6 sec.
* Glyph of Starfall: Changed to reduce the cooldown by 30 sec.
* Glyph of Wild Growth: Wild Growth now affects up to 6 targets.
* Glyph of the Monkey: No longer works while under the effect of Aspect of theDragonhawk.
* Glyph of Chimera Shot: Reduces the cooldown of Chimera Shot by 1 sec.
* Glyph of Explosive Shot: Increases the critical strike chance of ExplosiveShot by 4%.
* Glyph of Explosive Trap: The periodic damage from your Explosive Trap can nowbe critical strikes.
* Glyph of Kill Shot: Reduces the cooldown of Kill Shot by 6 sec.
* Glyph of Raptor Strike: For 3 sec. after using Raptor Strike, you take 20%less damage.
* Glyph of Scatter Shot: Increases the range of Scatter Shot by 3 yards.
* Glyph of Arcane Barrage: Reduces the mana cost of Arcane Barrage by 20%.
* Glyph of Deep Freeze: Increases the range of Deep Freeze by 10 yards.
* Glyph of Ice Barrier: Increases the amount of damage absorbed by your IceBarrier by 30%.
* Glyph of Living Bomb: The periodic damage from your Living Bomb can now becritical strikes.
* Glyph of Mirror Image: Your Mirror Images gain the Winter’s Chill talent,granting their Frostbolt spell a 100% chance to apply the Winter’s Chill effect,which increases the chance spells will critically hit the target by 1% for 15sec. Stacks up to 5 times.
* Glyph of Beacon of Light: Increases the duration of Beacon of Light by 30 sec.
* Glyph of Divine Plea: While Divine Plea is active, you take 3% reduced damagefrom all sources.
* Glyph of Divine Storm: Your Divine Storm now heals for an additional 15% ofthe damage it causes.
* Glyph of Hammer of the Righteous: Your Hammer of the Righteous hits 1additional target.
* Glyph of Holy Light: Can no longer crit and has had its range updated.
* Glyph of Holy Shock: Reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by 1 sec.
* Glyph of Salvation: When you cast Hand of Salvation on yourself, it alsoreduces damage taken by 20%.
* Glyph of Shield of Righteousness: Reduces the mana cost of Shield ofRighteousness by 80%.
* Glyph of Dispersion: Reduces the cooldown on Dispersion by 45 sec.
* Glyph of Fade: Now reduces cooldown by 9 sec.
* Glyph of Guardian Spirit: If you Guardian Spirit lasts its entire durationwithout being triggered, your Guardian Spirit cooldown is reset to 60 sec.
* Glyph of Hymn of Hope: Your Hymn of hope provides 2 times the normal amount ofmana per time, but its duration is 50% shorter.
* Glyph of Mind Sear: Increases the radius of effect on Mind Sear by 5 yards.
* Glyph of Pain Suppression: Allows Pain Suppression to be cast while stunned.
* Glyph of Penance: Reduces the cooldown of Penance by 2 sec.
* Glyph of Backstab: Now increases remaining duration on Rupture by 2 sec. eachtime it is used, up to a maximum of 6 sec.
* Glyph of Cloak of Shadows: While Cloak of Shadows is active, you take 40% lessphysical damage.
* Glyph of Envenom: This glyph prevents Envenom from consuming Deadly Poison onthe target.
* Glyph of Fan of Knives: Increases the damage done by Fan of Knives by 20%.
* Glyph of Hunger for Blood: Increases the bonus damage from Hunger for Blood by3%.
* Glyph of Killing Spree: Reduces the cooldown on Killing Spree by 45 sec.
* Glyph of Mutilate: Reduces the cost of Mutilate by 5 energy.
* Glyph of Shadow Dance: Increases the duration of Shadow Dance by 4 sec.
* Glyph of Sprint: No longer reduces the duration.
* Glyph of Tricks of the Trade: Your Tricks of the Trade grants an additional10% bonus damage to your target.
* Glyph of Earth Shield: Increases the amount healed by your Earth Shield by20%.
* Glyph of Feral Spirit: Your spirit wolves gain an additional 30% of yourattack power.
* Glyph of Hex: Increases the damage your Hex target can take before the Hexeffect is removed by 20%.
* Glyph of Riptide: Increases the duration of Riptide by 3 sec.
* Glyph of Stoneclaw Totem: Your Stoneclaw Totem also places a damage absorbshield on you, equal to 4 times the strength of the shield it places on yourtotems.
* Glyph of Thunder: Reduces the cooldown on Thunderstorm by 7 sec.
* Glyph of Totem of Wrath: When you cast Totem of Wrath, you gain 30% of thetotem’s bonus spell power for 5 min.
* Glyph of Chaos Bolt: Reduces the cooldown on Chaos Bolt by 2 sec.
* Glyph of Demonic Circle: Reduces the cooldown on Demonic Circle by 4 sec.
* Glyph of Haunt: The bonus damage granted by your Haunt spell is increased byan additional 3%.
* Glyph of Life Tap: When you use Life Tap, you gain 20% of your spirit as spellpower for 20 sec.
* Glyph of Metamorphosis: Increases the duration of your Metamorphosis by 6 sec.
* Glyph of Shadowflame: Your Shadowflame also applies a 70% movement speed slowon its victims.
* Glyph of Soul Link: Increases the percentage of damage shared via your SoulLink by an additional 5%.
* Glyph of Bladestorm: Reduces the cooldown on Bladestorm by 15 sec.
* Glyph of Enraged Regeneration: Your Enraged Regeneration ability heals for anadditional 10% of your health over its duration.
* Glyph of Last Stand: Now reduces the cooldown of Last Stand by 60 sec.
* Glyph of Shield Wall: Reduces the cooldown on Shield Wall by 2 min, but ShieldWall now only reduces damage taken by 40%.
* Glyph of Shockwave: Reduces the cooldown on Shockwave by 3 sec.
* Glyph of Spell Reflection: Reduces the cooldown on Spell Reflection by 1 sec.
* Glyph of Vigilance: Your Vigilance ability transfers an additional 5% of yourtarget’s threat to you.
* Hearthstone: Cooldown has been reduced to 30 min. down from 60 min.
* Darkmoon Cards of the North will now take three seconds per card to create.
* Divine Hymn will now trigger Illustration of the Dragon Soul.
* Frozen Scepter of Necromancy now sounds like other maces.
* Heavy Junkboxes will no longer have deprecated poison materials.
* Magic Dust now has a 10 second PvP duration.
* Old Naxxramas Shoulder Enchants will now soulbind items.
* Outrider’s Lammellar Legguards and Sentinel’s Mail Leggings have had theircosts reduced to the correct value.
* Pack of Endless Pockets can now be mailed.
* Paladin Healer PvP Set Bonus: The bonus for Holy Shock healing has beenreduced to 10%.
* Patroller’s Pack now sounds like a bag.
* PvP Trinkets will now break Shackle Undead.
* Several beverages missing from the "Beverages Consumed" statistichave been added.
* Several foods missing from the Food Eaten statistic have been added.
* Sigil of the Frozen Conscience: The bonus to Icy Touch from this relic hasbeen reduced to a value appropriate to the item’s level.
* Sprite Darter Eggs: May now (very rarely) drop from Sprite Darters in Feralas.Note that only Horde characters can attack and kill Sprite Darters.
* Thunder Capacitor again requires four charges.
* Tiny Emerald Whelplings: May now (very rarely) drop from Adolescent Whelps inthe Swamp of Sorrows.
* White Tickbird Hatchling is now classified as a Pet.
* Support for Logitech G-15 and G-19 keyboards with LCD displays has been added.
* A number of performance and smoothness enhancements have been implemented.
* The new high-res player textures are supported on dual processor systemsrunning OS X 10.5.
* A crashing bug involving chat channel commands has been fixed.
* A problem involving window focus and foreground/background status has been fixed.
* Movie recording feature has had some user interface improvements.
* Dartol’s Rod of Transformation has had its tooltip corrected.
* Glyph of Mocking Blow: Correctly increases damage of the ability by 25%.
* Glyph of Shocking: Tooltip has been corrected.
* Leaving a group while in an instance will now port you to the nearestgraveyard rather than your Hearthstone location.
* Lifebloom: Corrected some bugs with the new blooming functionality and dispels.
* Mace of Unending Life is correctly a 2H weapon.
* Many Northrend maces now make correct noises when sheathed and unsheathed.
* Many items with 110 attack power now correctly grant 110 ranged attack power.
* Oracle Talisman of Ablution’s spell data has been clarified.
* Personal Rating Requirements for offhand Deadly Gladiator items should nowdisplay correctly.
* Several Hateful and Deadly plate helms have had their stats correctly reduced.
* Thunder Capacitor’s cooldown functions.
* Yaaarrrr! now has a detailed tooltip.
* Dancing Rune Weapon: Fixed a bug making it trigger an unusual number ofeffects from the weapon equipped by the Death Knight. In addition, it will nowonly echo Death Knight spells whose primary purpose is dealing damage. Alsocorrected a bug making the effect last 8 seconds longer than intended.
* Savage Rend (raptor special ability): Fixed a tooltip error to correctly notethis ability boosts damage rather than attack power.
* Tremor Totem: Now correctly pulses every 3 sec, up from 1 sec.