The latest patch notes can always be found at
The latest test realm patch notes can always be found at
* Due to significant talent tree revisions, all players will have their talentpoints reimbursed. Several new spells and abilities have been added for selectclasses. Players will need to visit their class trainer to learn new spells.
* The Argent Tournament, a permanent in-game event, has come to Icecrown.Players interested in taking part in this event should visit the Argent Pavilionlocated on the west side of the tournament grounds. Features include:
* New ways of gaining reputation with capital cities.
* All new daily quests, achievements and titles.
* New rare and epic items, tabards, pets, banners, faction shirts and mounts.
* Mounted combat, and much more to come!
* All Ground Mounts may now swim without dismounting the rider. Flying Mountsstill may NOT, and will dismount the rider upon entering water.
* Ulduar is now available for limited testing. Please visit the Public TestRealms for more details. http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?forumId=11572
* Players level 40 and higher will now be able to visit their trainer to pay aone-time fee and access the dual talent specialization feature.
* The achievement Brew of the Year has been removed from the Brewmastermeta-achievement. The achievement Brew of the Month has been added in its place.
* Noblegarden has been redesigned into a week-long holiday with new items,quests, and more. Various achievements have been added, including themeta-achievement Noble Gardener, which is now required for the meta-achievementWhat A Long, Strange Trip It’s Been.
* Applying a glyph no longer requires a Lexicon of Power. The same rulesfor switching between dual talent specializations now apply to switching glyphsand cannot be performed while in combat, Battlegrounds (except when Preparationis up), or Arenas (no exceptions).
* Copied Test Realm characters will no longer be copied with their achievementhistory in order to better facilitate the character copy process.
* Enemy Unit Frames: This feature is only available while in Arenas, withseveral options in the Interface Options.
* Battleground quests “Concerted Efforts” (Alliance) and “For Great Honor”(Horde) now require an Alterac Valley Mark of Honor in addition to the currentrequirements. These quests now award more honor upon completion.
* Players will now be able to queue for battlegrounds from any location. Leavinga battleground will return you to the location from which you entered.
* Seaforium Barrels can now be looted while mounted, seen from anywhere in thezone, and found at the Central Graveyard.
* Teleporters can now be used while mounted and be seen from anywhere in thezone.
* Drek’Thar, Vanndar Stormpike, the tower Heralds and Warmasters have receiveda hit point and damage upgrade in the level 80 version of Alterac Valley.
Strand of the Ancients
* Capturing the Southern Graveyard will now automatically capture both the Eastand West Graveyards.
* All players who attack a siege vehicle should now get credit if it isdestroyed.
* Daily quests “Slay Them All!” (Horde) and “No Mercy for the Merciless”(Alliance) have had their PvP kill requirements reduced to 10 from 20. NPCsdefending the fortress and south towers now count toward these dailies as well.
* The number of NPCs defending fortress has been increased.
* Siege Engines now have Steam Pressure as a resource type (replaces energy).
* Siege Engines now have the Steam Rush ability from Ulduar.
* Steam Rush: Removed from the Siege Engine due to pathing issues.
* The southern Siege Factories can be captured.
* The time between battles will be saved should a realm shut down. IfWintergrasp is active when a realm shuts down, the battle will restart from thebeginning when the realm is once again live.
* Towers in Southern Wintergrasp now have more defensive cannons.
* Command (Orc Racial): Applies to shaman pets, and now correctly applies todeath knight pets.
* Gift of the Naaru (Draenei Racial): The heal has been changed to aninstant-cast heal-over-time.
* Stoneform (Dwarf Racial): No longer makes you immune to poison, disease andbleed effects for 8 seconds. Instead, using Stoneform will clear those effectswhen cast. Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes from 3 minutes.
* Armor Penetration Rating: All classes now receive 25% more benefit from ArmorPenetration Rating.
* The damage threshold for Fear, Psychic Scream, Hex, Intimidating Shout, andTurn Evil to break early has been significantly reduced.
* Haste Rating: shamans, paladins, druids, and death knights now receive 30%more melee haste from Haste Rating.
* Hysteria, Tricks of the Trade, Enrage, Wrecking Crew, Death Wish, ArcanePower, Owlkin Frenzy, Beast Within, and Avenging Wrath damage bonuses no longerstack together.
* Mana Regeneration: The amount of mana regeneration derived from intellect andspirit has been reduced by 40%; however, talents that allow for manaregeneration while in combat have been increased. As a result, in-combatregeneration for classes with those talents will stay the same, whileout-of-combat regeneration will be lower.
* The shaman’s Fire Elemental and Spirit Wolves, mage’s Water Elemental andMirror Images, and druid’s Treants have all gained avoidance fromarea-of-effect damage similar to what warlock and hunter pets already have.
* Taunts: All player or pet-generated taunts now have a shared diminish category.In addition, Taunt-type effects from pets and from classes other than deathknight, druid, paladin, and warrior have been set such that bosses can be madeimmune to them while still affected by death knight, druid, paladin, and warriortaunts.
* Anti-magic Shell: The amount of damage this ability can absorb is now limitedto 100% of the death knight’s health.
* Blood Boil’s damage increased to make up for Pestilence no longer doingdamage.
* Blood Boil now does some damage to undiseased targets and extra damage todiseased targets. Its damage radius has been decreased to 10 yards.
* Blood Plague: Now lasts 15 seconds untalented.
* Blood Strike: Bonus damage for diseases is now a multiplier rather than a flatbonus.
* Death Pact: This heal cannot be critical.
* Death Strike: The amount of healing per damage done has been reduced by 20%.Now deals 75% weapon damage, up from 60%.
* Frost Fever: Now lasts 15 seconds untalented.
* Frost Presence: Now grants 5% damage reduction instead of 15% magic damagereduction.
* Obliterate: Bonus damage for diseases now increases damage done by apercentage rather than a flat amount.
* Pestilence does no damage and has only 1 rank.
* Plague Strike and Blood Plague no longer remove heal-over-time effects. PlagueStrike’s damage increased quite a bit to compensate.
* Raise Ally now has a cooldown greater than 15 minutes and can no longer beused in Arenas.
* Raise Dead: Duration lowered to 60 seconds and cooldown lowered to 3 minutes.The cooldown on this ability now begins when the pet dies rather than when it issummoned.
* Rune of Cinderglacier now procs per minute instead of a 5% chance.
* Rune of the Fallen Crusader: This weapon enchant now provides only 15%strength, but its chance to proc is doubled.
* Rune of Razorice now affects Frost damage done by the death knight only, butstacks up to 10%.
* Strangulate no longer does damage and has been reduced to 1 rank.
* Abomination’s Might: This effect can now also be caused by Death Strike.
* Blade Barrier: Now grants 1/2/3/4/5% damage reduction instead of 2/4/6/8/10%parry.
* Blood Aura: Replaced with Improved Blood Presence. This allows the DeathKnight to keep the healing-from-damage-
* Blood-Gorged now grants armor penetration instead of expertise.
* Bloody Strikes: The bonus damage this talent grants to Blood Boil has beenreduced to 10/20/30%.
* Bloodworms now heal more.
* Dancing Rune Weapon: Damage done by, and duration of this pet is reduced by50%, but the cooldown is reduced to 90 seconds. Attack speed of pet increasedfrom 2.0 to 3.5.
* New talent: Improved Death Strike: Increases Death Strike damage by 10/20%,and critical strike chance by 3/6%.
* Heart Strike: Bonus damage for diseases is now a multiplier rather than a flatbonus. No longer affected by Glyph of Blood Strike.
* Hysteria: This ability now causes the target to lose health rather than takedamage.
* Might of Mograine: No longer affects Obliterate.
* Scent of Blood: Will now proc on a dodge, parry or when taking damage, and nowgrants 10 runic power per charge. Internal cooldown removed.
* Spell Deflection: This talent has been increased to 15/30/45% damage reductionfrom a direct damage spell.
* Sudden Doom now procs a free Death Coil instead of requiring you to push thebutton. Ranks reduced from 5 to 3.
* Vampiric Blood: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
* Will of the Necropolis: This ability now has a 15-second cooldown on how oftenit can occur. No longer triggers from damage amounts less than 5% of theplayer’s health.
* The following talents have moved in the Frost tree: Runic Power Mastery,Glacier Rot, Killing Machine, Chilblains, and Endless Winter.
* Black Ice: This talent now provides a 2/4/6/8/10% bonus to Frost and Shadowdamage instead of 4/8/12/16/20% to Frost.
* Blood of the North: Now also increases damage dealt by Frost Strike by3/6/9/12/15%.
* Chillblains: Now a 15/30/50% movement speed debuff up from 30%. Can no longerbe dispelled.
* Frost Aura: Replaced with Improved Frost Presence. Allows the death knight tokeep the health bonus of Frost Presence in any presence, and decreases damagetaken while in Frost Presence.
* Glacier Rot: 3rd rank added, and damage bonus increased to 7/13/20%.
* Howling Blast: Base damage and scaling doubled. This ability no longerdeals bonus damage to targets with Frost Fever. 8-second cooldown. Swappedpositions with Hungering Cold in the talent tree.
* Icy Talons and Improved Icy Talons: These talents now have new icons.
* Improved Icy Touch: Now increases Icy Touch damage by 5/10/15% instead of by10/20/30%.
* Lichborne: No longer improves your chance to be missed. Now correctly grantsimmunity, and will break all effects to which Lichborne makes you immune.
* Rime: This talent is now triggered by Obliterate instead of Icy Touch. Whenthis talent triggers, it also resets the cooldown on Howling Blast.
* Runic Power Mastery: Moved up to tier-1 and reduced to 2 ranks (15/30%).
* Tundra Stalker: Now increases the damage on abilities by 3/6/9/12/15% insteadof 2/4/6/8/10%.
* Unbreakable Armor: Now grants damage reduction instead of physical damagereduction. Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
* Bone Shield: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
* Desecration: This talent now has a 100% chance to be triggered, works withScourge Strike, and instantly snares targets within the Desecration area.Additional points in the talent increase the damage bonus and snare magnitudeinstead of increasing the chance it will be triggered.
* New Talent: Ghoul Frenzy: Grants 25% melee haste to your pet and heals it for30% of its maximum health. Costs 1 Unholy Rune and lasts 30 seconds.Requires at least 30 points in the Unholy tree.
* Impurity: This talent is reduced to 4/8/12/16/20% bonus to attack powerscaling.
* Magic Suppression: Now has 3 ranks (down from 5) for 2/4/6% magic damagereduction.
* Master of Ghouls: Now also reduces the cooldown on Raise Dead by 60 seconds.This talent now requires at least 25 points in the Unholy tree, and has Night ofthe Dead as a prerequisite.
* Night of the Dead: Redesigned to grant a flat reduction on cooldown to RaiseDead and Army of the Dead instead of a reduction from using abilities. Requiresat least 15 points in the Unholy tree; prerequisite for Master of Ghouls.
* Outbreak: No longer increases Blood Boil damage. Now gives a 7/13/20% damagebonus to Scourge Strike. Plague Strike Bonus lowered to 10/20/30%.
* Reaping: Now procs on Blood Strike and Pestilence instead of Blood Strike andBlood Boil.
* Scourge Strike: Damage increased. Bonus damage for diseases now increasesdamage done by a percentage rather than a flat amount.
* Shadow of Death: This talent has been removed.
* Unholy Aura: Replaced with Improved Unholy Presence. Allows the death knightto keep the movement speed bonus of Unholy Presence in any presence, andincreases rune regeneration rate while in Unholy Presence.
* Unholy Blight and Gargoyle have swapped places in the Unholy tree. Gargoyle isthe new 51-point Unholy talent.
* Vicious Strikes: This talent no longer affects Death Strike.
* Abolish Poison: Now ticks every 3 seconds, up from every 2. Now lasts 12seconds, up from 8.
* Faerie Fire and Faerie Fire (Feral): Now decreases armor of your target by 5%.Has a 5-minute duration, and a 40-second PvP duration.
* Feral Faerie Fire: The damage generated by this ability in Bear Form and DireBear Form has been increased substantially.
* Innervate: This spell no longer costs mana.
* Lifebloom: Mana cost of all ranks doubled. When Lifebloom blooms or isdispelled, it now refunds half the base mana cost of the spell per applicationof Lifebloom, and the heal effect is multiplied by the number of applications.
* Maim: This ability is now considered a stun, and shares a diminish categorywith all other stuns. It no longer has a chance to break from the target takingdamage. Duration lowered to 1 second per combo point.
* Pounce: No longer affected by diminishing returns with other stuns, however,it now shares a diminishing return with Cheap Shot (Rogue).
* Savage Defense: Trainable at level 40 with Dire Bear Form as a prerequisite.When the druid deals a melee critical strike, it gains a physical damage shieldequal to 25% of its attack power. The next hit completely consumes the shield,regardless of how much damage was done. Only active in Bear Form.
* Starfall: Cooldown reduced to 90 seconds.
* Swipe: The Bear Form and Dire Bear Form version of this ability no longer hasa targeting requirement and hits targets behind the druid and to the sides.
* Celestial Focus redesigned: Reduces the pushback suffered from damagingattacks while casting Starfire, Hibernate and Hurricane by 23/46/70% andincreases your total spell haste by 1/2/3%.
* Eclipse: The benefit to Wrath triggered by casting Starfire has been increasedto 30% bonus damage.
* Insect Swarm: The bonus damage from spell power on this damage-over-timeability has been increased significantly to match similar spells on otherclasses.
* Mark of the Wild and Gift of the Wild can now be cast while in Moonkin form.
* Moonkin Form: Mana cost reduced.
* Nature’s Grace redesigned: All spell critical strikes have a 33/66/100% chanceto grace you with a Blessing of Nature, increasing your spell casting speed by20% for 3 seconds.
* Owlkin Frenzy is now properly considered an Enrage effect. Now also does nottrigger from spell hits, only physical ranged and melee attacks.
* Typhoon: Now causes a 3-second daze.
* Heart of the Wild: Stamina bonus changed to 2/4/6/8/10%.
* Predatory Strikes: This talent no longer works when in Moonkin form.
* New Talent: Primal Gore: Grants the periodic damage from your Lacerate and Ripabilities the chance to critically hit.
* Primal Tenacity: The damage reduction while stunned effect now only works inCat Form.
* Rend and Tear: The critical strike bonus for Ferocious Bite reduced to5/10/15/20/25%, down from 10/20/30/40/50%.
* Savage Roar is now considered an Enrage effect and now increases physicaldamage done by 30% instead of increasing attack power.
* Survival Instincts: Cooldown reduced to 3 minutes, down from 5.
* Survival of the Fittest: Bonus armor reduced to 11/22/33% instead of22/44/66%.
* Living Seed: This talent now accounts for total healing including over-healing.
* Improved Mark of the Wild: Now also increases all of your total attributes by1/2%.
* Intensity: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
* New Talent: Improved Barkskin: Increases the damage reduction granted by yourBarkskin spell by 5/10%, and increases your resistance to Dispel mechanics by anadditional 30/60% while under the effect of Barkskin.
* Improved Regrowth: This talent is renamed Nature’s Bounty. Increases thecritical effect chance of your Regrowth and Nourish spells by 5/10/15/20/25%.
* Replenish: This talent is now re-named Revitalize and also works with WildGrowth.
* Tree of Life: Now receives 240% increased armor. You can now use Nature’sGrasp and Thorns while within this form. In addition, the discount onheal-over-time spells from this talent is now active at all times, whether ornot the druid is in Tree of Life form. Mana cost reduced to match the cost ofTravel Form.
* Ammunition: All types of gun and bow ammunition now stack to 1000. Allquivers and ammo pouches no longer provide haste. 15% ranged haste is now builtinto the hunter’s Auto Shot.
* Aspect of the Pack is now raid wide, and radius increased from 30 yards to 40yards.
* Call Stabled Pet: This new ability lets the hunter remotely access the stable.30-minute cooldown.
* Cunning, Ferocity and Tenacity pets now all have +5% damage, +5% armor and +5%health bonuses. This should make more pet families feel viable, while additionaltalents have been added to distinguish a pet’s abilities based on itsspecializations.
* Disengage: Cooldown increased by 5 seconds.
* Frost Trap: If the target who triggers Frost Trap is immune to its effect, theFrost Trap area effect will no longer be triggered. Now reduces speed by 50% (previously60%).
* Pets now inherit more spell hit from the hunter. Pets with magic attacksshould not require a player to stack additional hit compared to pets withphysical attacks.
* Viper Sting redesigned: Stings the target, draining 4% of mana over 8 seconds(up to a maximum of 8% of the caster’s maximum mana), and energizing the hunterequal to 300% of the amount drained. Only one Sting per hunter can beactive on any one target.
* Animal Handler: No longer reduces the cooldown of Master’s Call, but insteadincreases the duration of the Master’s Call effect by 3/6 seconds.
* Improved Aspect of the Hawk now has a new spell effect.
* Chimera Shot: Mana cost reduced from 16% to 12%.
* Concussive Barrage redesigned: 2-point talent. Now causes your Multi-Shot andChimera Shot to have a 50/100% chance to daze the target for 4 seconds.
* Efficiency: Increased to 3/6/9/12/15% up from 2/4/6/8/10%.
* Piercing Shots redesigned: Your critical Aimed, Steady and Chimera Shots causethe target to bleed for 10/20/30% of the damage dealt over 8 seconds. The damagedone by this talent no longer receives modifications from effects that increaseor decrease damage done by a percentage.
* Ranged Weapon Specialization: Points reduced from 5 to 3, 1/3/5%.
* Rapid Recuperation redesigned: You gain 2/4% of your mana every 3 secondswhile under the effect of Rapid Fire, and you gain 1/2% of your mana every 2seconds for 6 seconds when you gain Rapid Killing.
* Silencing Shot: No longer on the global cooldown.
* Wild Quiver: Chance increased to 4/8/12%, up from 4/7/10%. Damage increasedfrom 50% of an Auto Shot to 80%.
* Entrapment redesigned: When your Frost Trap, Immolation Trap, Explosive Trapand Snake Trap are triggered, you entrap all afflicted targets, preventing themfrom moving for 2/3/4 seconds.
* Explosive Shot: Base damage lowered by 10%. Attack power scaling reducedby 12.5%. The periodic damage from this ability no longer triggers Judgement ofWisdom and Judgement of Light.
* Hunting Party: This talent has been reduced to 3 points, and now increasesyour total agility by an additional 1/2/3%.
* Lock and Load redesigned: You now have a 33/66/100% chance when you trap atarget with Freezing Trap, Freezing Arrow or Frost Trap and a 2/4/6% chance whenyou deal periodic damage with your Immolation Trap or Black Arrow to cause yournext 2 Arcane Shot or Explosive Shot spells to trigger no cooldown, cost no manaand consume no ammo. This now has a new spell effect and sound.
* New Talent: Black Arrow: Fires a Black Arrow at the target, increasing alldamage done by you to the target by 6% and doing periodic shadow damage for 15seconds. 30-second cooldown. Shares a cooldown with all other traps.
* T.N.T.: Increases damage done by Explosive Shot, Immolation Trap, andExplosive Trap by 2/4/6%.
* Trap Mastery: This talent has been moved to tier-2, up from tier-9, and is nowa 3-point talent.
* Trap Mastery, Resourcefulness and T.N.T. now all affect Black Arrow.
* Improved Wing Clip: This talent has been removed.
* Wyvern Sting: Duration increased from 12 seconds to 30 seconds. PvP durationreduced from 10 seconds to 6 seconds.
* Bullheaded now adds 20% damage reduction for 12 seconds along with its currentCC-removal effect.
* Cornered: The critical strike reduction when this ability is active has beenincreased.
* Feeding Frenzy increased to 8/16% damage up from 6/12%.
* Furious Howl (wolf special ability) now stacks with Battle Shout and Blessingof Might, however, it only affects the wolf and hunter. Its effect and cooldownhave been doubled so that it provides the same benefit but isn’t up 100% ofthe time.
* Gorillas now have a new family ability, Pummel, which works like the warriorability and has a single rank.
* Grace of the Mantis and Roar of Sacrifice are now also available to Cunningpets.
* Great Resistance increased to 5/10/15% magic damage reduction, up from 3/6/9%.
* Roar of Recovery cooldown decreased to 3 minutes, down from 6 minutes.
* Roar of Sacrifice can be used on the hunter only.
* New Talent: Shark Attack: This new 2-rank talent is available to Ferocity pets.It increases pet damage.
* New Talent: Silverback: This new 2-rank talent is available to Tenacity pets.It heals the pet when Growl is used.
* Stampede (rhino) only affects 1 target, but adds a 25% bleed damage debuff (thatdoes not stack with Mangle etc.) in addition to its knockback.
* Thunderstomp is no longer a gorilla-specific family ability and is nowavailable to all Tenacity pets. It has been reduced to one rank.
* Turtles and Crabs now dwell in waters of and off Eversong and the Ghostlands,giving Blood Elf hunters access to local Tenacity pets.
* New Talent: Wild Hunt: This new 2-rank talent is available to all 3 pet trees.Increases the contribution your pets get from your stamina by 20/40% and attackpower by 10/20%.
* Arcane Blast stacking effect is no longer considered a Magic effect and willnot be dispelled.
* Mage Armor: Now grants 50% of mana regeneration while casting.
* Mirror Image: The images no longer cast Polymorph.
* Molten Armor: Chance to critically strike is now increased by a percentage ofthe mage’s total spirit.
* Arcane Meditation: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
* Ignite: The damage done by this talent no longer receives modifications fromeffects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage.
* Improved Scorch: Increased critical strike chance is now 1%, down from 2% perapplication of the Improved Scorch effect. In addition, the critical strikechance of Scorch, Fireball, and Frostfire Bolt is increased by 1/2/3%.
* Pyromaniac: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
* Improved Water Elemental: Renamed Enduring Winter. Instead of the WaterElemental increasing mana regeneration for the mage’s party, casting Frostboltnow has a 33/66/100% chance to provide the Replenishment buff to up to 10 peoplein the mage’s party or raid.
* Winter’s Chill: Increased critical strike chance is now 1%, down from 2% perapplication of Winter’s Chill. In addition, the critical strike chance ofFrostbolt is increased by 1/2/3%.
* Auras will now persist through death and affect a 40 yard radius.
* Blessing of Kings is now trainable at level 20. Removed from talent trees.
* Divine Plea can once again be dispelled.
* Exorcism: Now can be used on any target and has a 100% chance to be a criticalstrike when used on Undead and Demons.
* Hand of Sacrifice: The damage transferred by this ability is now capped by thepaladin’s health.
* Forbearance reduced to a 2-minute duration.
* Sacred Shield: This effect cannot be cast on more than one friendly target ata time.
* Seal of Blood/Seal of the Martyr: The damage done by these two seals has beenincreased but the damage done by their judgements decreased. The balance isnow roughly 60% from either seal and 40% from a judgement on total damage done.The total damage done should be roughly the same. Please note that the3.0.9 tooltips had incorrect values for the damage done, but the tooltips shouldbe much more accurate in 3.1.0.
* Shield of Righteousness: Base damage and scaling factor increased by 30%.
* Spiritual Attunement: Removed from trainers. It is now available deep inthe Protection tree for 2 ranks at 5/10%.
* Aura Mastery: Now grants anyone affected by Concentration Aura immunity fromInterrupt and Silence mechanics, and increases the effectiveness of all otherauras by 100%. Lasts 10 seconds. 2-minute cooldown.
* Blessed Hands: Now reduces mana cost of Hand of Freedom, Sacrifice andSalvation by 15/30%, and improves the effectiveness of Hand of Salvation by50/100% and Hand of Sacrifice by an additional 5/10%. Moved to tier-4.
* Enlightened Judgements: No longer increases the range of Judgement of Justice.Moved to tier-10.
* Improved Concentration Aura: The resistance to Silence and Interrupt mechanicsgranted by this talent now becomes active when any Aura is used, not justConcentration Aura.
* Infusion of Light: Now increases the critical chance of your next Holy Lightby 10/20% instead of reducing cast time. Moved to tier-10.
* Judgements of the Pure moved to tier-9.
* Pure of Heart: Now reduces duration of all curse, disease, and poison effectsby 15/30%.
* Purifying Power: Now reduces the cooldowns of Exorcism and Holy Wrath by17/33% instead of increasing critical strike chance.
* Sacred Cleansing moved to tier-8.
* Ardent Defender: Reduced to 3 ranks for 10/20/30%.
* Avenger’s Shield: Base damage and scaling factor increased by 30%.
* Blessing of Sanctuary: Now only grants mana on dodge/parry/block. Inaddition, will only grant mana if that is the active power type of the friendlytarget (Bears and Cats won’t gain mana).
* Improved Devotion Aura: The additional healing granted by this talent nowbecomes active when any Aura is used, not just Devotion Aura.
* Divine Guardian: Now increases the effectiveness of Divine Sacrifice by anadditional 5/10%, and increases the duration of Sacred Shield by 50/100% and theamount absorbed by 10/20%.
* Divine Protection: Cooldown reduced to 3 minutes.
* New Talent: Divine Sacrifice: Causes all party/raid members affected by one ofthe paladin’s auras to transfer 30% of all damage taken to the paladin (maximumof 150% of the paladin’s max health). Lasts 10 seconds. 2-minutecooldown.
* New Talent: Divinity: Increases healing done by and to you by 1/2/3/4/5%(tier-1).
* Guarded by the Light: Now makes Divine Plea 50/100% less likely to bedispelled.
* Improved Hammer of Justice: Reduced to 2 ranks for 10/20-second cooldownreduction.
* Holy Shield: Base damage and scaling factor increased by 30%.
* Judgements of the Just: Now also reduces the cooldown of Hammer of Justice by10/20 seconds, and increases the duration of the Seal of Justice stun effect by.5/1 second.
* One-Handed Weapon Specialization: Reduced to 3 ranks for 4/7/10%.
* Sacred Duty rank 1 now increases stamina by 4%.
* Shield of the Templar: No longer increases the damage done by Holy Shield,Avenger’s Shield, and Shield of Righteousness. Now grants 33/66/100%chance to silence your Avenger’s Shield targets for 3 seconds.
* Benediction now affects Hand of Reckoning.
* Divine Purpose: Moved to Improved Retribution Aura’s position.
* Divine Storm: Damage increased.
* Fanaticism reduced to 3 ranks for 6/12/18% bonus and 10/20/30% threatreduction.
* Judgement of the Wise: The immediate return of base mana from this spell hasbeen increased to 25%, up from 15%.
* Repentance no longer resets the paladin’s melee swing timer.
* Improved Retribution Aura: This talent has been removed.
* Righteous Vengeance reduced to 3 ranks for 10/20/30%. The damage done by thistalent no longer receives modifications from effects that increase or decreasedamage done by a percentage. Now triggered by Crusader Strike as well.
* Sanctified Retribution: The bonus to damage done granted by this talent nowbecomes active when any Aura is used, not just Retribution Aura.
* Sanctified Seals: Renamed Sanctity of Battle. Now also increases damagedone by Exorcism and Crusader Strike by 5/10/15%.
* Swift Retribution: Now grants its haste bonus while any aura is active.
* Abolish Disease: Now cleanses a disease every 3 seconds, down from 5. Durationreduced from 20 seconds down to 12 seconds.
* Devouring Plague: This spell now has a new icon.
* Divine Hymn redesigned: You recite a Holy hymn, summoning the power of theDivine to assist you in your time of need. Heals 3 nearby lowest-health friendlyparty or raid targets for 4960-5208 every 2 seconds for 8 seconds, and increaseshealing done to them by 15% for 8 seconds. Maximum of 12 heals. The Priest mustchannel to maintain the spell. Cooldown increased to 6 minutes, up from 5.
* Divine Spirit is now trainable at level 31.
* Holy Nova: Mana cost reduced approximately 20%.
* Improved Holy Concentration removed.
* Hymn of Hope redesigned: You recite a Holy hymn, restoring hope to those indespair. Restores 3% mana to 3 nearby low mana friendly party or raid targetsevery 2 seconds for 8 seconds, and temporarily increases their total maximummana by 20% for 8 seconds. After the effect expires, the mana is lost. Maximumof 12 mana restorations. The Priest must channel to maintain the spell. Cooldownincreased to 6 minutes, up from 5.
* Mental Agility, Inner Focus, Shadow Reach, Shadow Focus and Shadow Affinitynow all affect Psychic Horror.
* Prayer of Healing: This spell now heals the target’s party, rather than beinglimited to just your direct party.
* Shadowfiend: Health scaling increased. Now receives 30% of the master’s spellpower. Mana return increased to 5%, up from 4%. The Shadowfiend now returns manawhen its melee attacks land, rather than when it deals damage. No longer has a75% reduced chance to be hit by melee, ranged and spells. Movement speednormalized to player movement speed. Tooltip revised. New Shadowfiend ability,Shadowcrawl, teleports the Shadowfiend to an enemy target and increases itsdamage done by 15% for 5 seconds.
* Divine Aegis: Divine Aegis effects will now stack, however the amount absorbedcannot exceed 125*level (of the target). It will also now take into accounttotal healing including over-healing.
* Improved Divine Spirit: This talent has been removed.
* New Talent: Improved Flash Heal: Reduces the mana cost of your Flash Heal by5/10/15%, and increases the critical effect chance of your Flash Heal by 4/7/10%on friendly targets at or below 50% health.
* Grace: This talent no longer decreases damage done to the target, but theduration has increased to 15 seconds and the healing bonus has increased from 2%to 3%. This affect now cannot be applied to more than one target at a time.
* Improved Power Word: Fortitude: Now also increases your total stamina by 2/4%.
* Meditation and Improved Power: Word shield have changed locations with eachother.
* Meditation: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
* Mental Agility: Reduced to 3 points (4/7/10%), down from 5.
* New Talent: Soul Warding: Reduces the cooldown of your Power Word: Shieldability by 4 seconds, and reduces the mana cost of your Power Word: Shield by30%.
* Penance: Damage increased approximately 30%.This spell can now be cast onyourself.
* Power Infusion: This effect now has a new spell effect.
* Renewed Hope: This talent also now allows you to proc the Renewed Hope buff onall party/raid members every time you cast Power Word: Shield, reducing damagetaken by 3%. Lasts 20 seconds.
* Unbreakable Will: Increased from 3/6/9/12/15% to 6/12/18/24/30%.
* New Talent: Body and Soul: 2-point talent. When you cast Power Word: Shield,you increase the target’s movement speed by 30/60% for 4 seconds, and you have a50/100% chance when you cast Abolish Disease on yourself to also cleanse 1poison effect in addition to diseases.
* Circle of Healing: Healing increased by approximately 40%.
* Holy Concentration redesigned: Mana regeneration is increased by 16/32/50% for8 seconds after you critically heal with Flash Heal, Greater Heal, Binding Healor Renew.
* New Talent: Empowered Renew: Your Renew spell gains an additional 5/10/15% ofyour bonus healing effects, and your Renew will instantly heal the target for5/10/15% of the total periodic effect.
* Serendipity redesigned: When you heal with Binding Heal or Flash Heal, thecast time of your next Greater Heal or Prayer of Healing spell is reduced by4/8/12%. Stacks up to 3 times. Lasts 20 seconds.
* Test of Faith: No longer increases critical effect chance of your heals, buthealing done on targets lower than 50% health is increased from 2/4/6% to4/8/12%.
* Blackout: This talent has been removed.
* Darkness: This talent is now in tier-1, moved up from tier-6.
* Dispersion: Now clears all snare and movement-impairing effects and makes youimmune to them while dispersed.
* New Talent: Improved Devouring Plague: Increases the periodic damage done byyour Devouring Plague by 5/10/15%, and when you cast Devouring Plague youinstantly deal damage equal to 5/10/15% of its total periodic effect.
* Mind Melt: Now also increases the periodic critical strike chance of yourShadow Word: Pain, Devouring Plague and Vampiric Touch spells by 3/6%.
* Psychic Horror: Has been redesigned and is now a 1-point talent. You terrifythe target, causing them to tremble in horror for 3 seconds and drop all weapons(disarm effect: including bows) for 10 seconds. 2-minute cooldown. Instant cast.The horror effect can be dispelled, but the disarm cannot.
* Improved Spirit Tap: Now grants 17/33% of mana regeneration while casting.
* Shadow Affinity: Now also causes you to receive 5/10/15% of your base manawhen your Shadow Word: Pain or Vampiric Touch spells are dispelled.
* Shadowform: Now reduces all damage taken by 15%, not just physical damage.Bonus damage from critical strike chance removed and replaced by the ability ofthose periodic damage spells to generate critical strikes.
* Silence: Range increased to 30 yards.
* Spirit Tap: Now grants 83% of mana regeneration while casting.
* Vampiric Embrace duration increased to 5 minutes, up from 1 minute. PvPduration is now 60 seconds. Cooldown removed.
* Vampiric Touch: When dispelled, Vampiric Touch will deal damage to theafflicted target.
* Deadly Poison: The amount of damage this poison generates from the rogue’sattack power has been increased from 8% per application to 12%.
* Deadly Throw: Missile speed increased.
* Instant Poison: Redesigned to have its chance to be applied based on the speedof the weapon (frequency-based).
* Shiv: This ability can no longer generate a critical strike, and the poisonsit applies cannot be critical strikes either.
* Tricks of the Trade: Will now begin following the first damaging attack.
* Wound Poison: Redesigned to have its chance to be applied based on the speedof the weapon (frequency-based).
* Hunger For Blood: No longer stacks. Damage bonus changed to 15% for a singleapplication. Requires a bleed effect active on the rogue’s target. No longerremoves bleeds from the rogue. Now costs 15 energy and lasts for 60 seconds.
* Master Poisoner: Now also increases the bonus to apply Deadly Poison whenEnvenom is used by an additional 15/30/45%.
* Adrenaline Rush cooldown reduced to 3 minutes.
* Killing Spree: Now also increases all damage done by the rogue while active by20%.
* Savage Combat improved to 2/4% increased damage against poisoned targets.
* Lightning Reflexes reduced to 3 ranks for 2/4/6% dodge and 4/7/10% meleehaste.
* Shadow Dance now opens a new action bar when used.
* Sinister Calling: The damage bonus to Backstab and Hemorrhage is now2/4/6/8/10%, up from 1/2/3/4/5%.
* Bloodlust/Heroism: Cooldown reduced to 5 minutes, but Sated and Exhausted nowlast 10 minutes.
* Earth Elemental Totem: The summoned Earth Elemental should now havesignificantly more health and slightly more armor. Now scales up in power basedon the shaman’s spell power instead of attack power.
* Fire Elemental Totem: The summoned Fire Elemental should now have moderatelymore health and mana, and its damage scaling has been increased. In addition,the Fire Elemental’s spells now cost less mana.
* Flametongue Weapon: Bonus damage from spell power now based on weapon speed. Slower weapons will benefit more from spell power.
* Frostbrand Weapon: Damage increased by approximately 20%.
* Mana Spring Totem: This totem has been redesigned. It now provides thesame mana benefit as Blessing of Wisdom to the entire party or raid, but isexclusive with that effect.
* Poison Cleansing Totem and Disease Cleansing Totem have been merged intoCleansing Totem. Cleansing Totem pulses every 3 seconds, down from 5.
* Earthen Power redesigned: Your Earthbind Totem has a 50/100% chance to alsoremove all snare effects and make you and nearby friendly targets immune to themfor 5 seconds when it pulses.
* Flurry: Now provides 5/10/15/20/25% haste instead of 10/15/20/25/30%.
* New Talent: Frozen Power: Increases the damage done by your LightningBolt, Chain Lightning, Lava Lash and Shock spells by 5/10% on targets afflictedby your Frostbrand Attack effect, and your Frost Shock has a 50/100% chance toroot the target in Ice for 5 seconds when used on targets at or further than 15yards from you.
* Lava Lash now has a new icon.
* Spirit Weapons: Now reduces all threat generated by 30%, not just physicalattacks.
* Stormstrike charges have been increased by 2, and cooldown reduced by 2seconds.
* Improved Stormstrike redesigned: When you Stormstrike, you have a 50/100%chance to immediately grant you 20% of your base mana.
* Toughness: No longer increases your armor. Instead, this talent now increasesyour total stamina by 2/4/6/8/10%.
* Unleashed Rage: Reduced to 3 points, down from 5. No longer increases agility,but instead increases your total expertise by 3/6/9%.
* New Talent: Booming Echoes: Reduces the cooldown of your Flame Shock and FrostShock spells by an additional 1/2 seconds, and increases the direct damage doneby your Flame Shock and Frost Shock spells by an additional 10/20%.
* Elemental Mastery redesigned: When activated, your next Lightning Bolt, ChainLightning or Lava Burst spell becomes an instant cast spell. In addition, yourFire, Frost and Nature damage spells have a 15% increased critical strike chancefor 15 seconds. Elemental Mastery now shares a cooldown with Nature’sSwiftness.
* Elemental Reach: Now also increases the range of your Flame Shock spell by5/10/15 yards.
* Lava Flows: No longer increases the range of your Flame Shock spell, but nowincreases your casting speed by 10/20/30% when your Flame Shock spell isdispelled for 6 seconds.
* Lightning Overload: Reduced to 3 points (7/14/20%), down from 5.
* Storm, Earth and Fire: No longer increases the range of your Earth Shock orWind Shock spells, but now also causes your Earthbind Totem to have a 33/66/100%chance to root all nearby enemies for 5 seconds when initially cast.
* Thunderstorm can now be cast while stunned.
* Ancestral Awakening: This talent now accounts for your ineffective healing,rather than effective.
* Ancestral Healing and Healing Grace have swapped places in the Restorationtalent tree.
* Cleanse Spirit now has a new icon.
* Mana Tide Totem: This spell no longer costs mana.
* Restorative Totems: Reduced to 3 points, down from 5. Increases the effect ofyour Mana Spring Totem by 7/12/20%, and increases the amount healed by yourHealing Stream Totem by 15/30/45%.
* Riptide: This spell has a new icon.
* Tidal Force: Now has a new spell effect.
* Banish: Now has a 6-second PvP duration.
* Curse of the Elements (Rank 5): Increased to 13% spell damage, up from 10%.
* Curse of Recklessness has been removed.
* Curse of Weakness: Now also reduces the armor of the target by 5%.
* Enslave Demon: Spell haste penalty reduced by 10%. Melee haste penalty reducedby 10%.
* Doomguard: Cooldown reduced to 30 minutes, down from 60 minutes. Damagereduced approximately 30%, and health reduced approximately 30%.
* Drain Soul: Each time Drain Soul deals damage to a target which can grantexperience, it now has a chance to generate a Soul Shard.
* Warlocks now innately have an increased 10% spell hit chance on the EnslaveDemon spell.
* Fire Shield (Imp): You can now cast this ability on raid members, rather thanparty members.
* Ritual of Summoning: The summoning of the initial portal is now instant cast,down from 5 seconds.
* Soul Shard: This item now has a maximum count of 32 in inventory.
* Voidwalker: The health bonus on this pet has been reduced from 60% to 10%.
* Eradication: Whenever you deal damage with Corruption, you have a 6% chance togain the Eradication effect. The Eradication effect increases your spell castingspeed by 6/12/20% for 10 seconds. Internal cooldown removed.
* Haunt: Now only increases your shadow damage-over-time spells on the target.
* Malediction: No longer increases the effect of Curse of the Elements, but nowalso increases the periodic critical strike chance of your Corruption andUnstable Affliction spells by 3/6/9%.
* Pandemic: This talent has been reduced to a 1-point talent. Now grants yourCorruption and Unstable Affliction the capability to critically hit.
* Shadow Embrace: Now only increases the damage done by your shadow damageperiodic spells.
* Siphon Life: The Siphon Life spell has been removed. Siphon Life now causesyour Corruption spell to instantly heal you for 40% of the damage done. Inaddition, the damage done by your Corruption, Seed of Corruption and UnstableAffliction damage-over-time effects is increased by 5%.
* Soul Siphon redesigned: Increases the amount drained by your Drain Life andDrain Soul spells by an additional 3/6% for each of your Affliction effects onthe target, up to a maximum of 9/18% additional effect.
* Suppression: Now increases spell hit for all of your spells.
* Unstable Affliction and Immolation are now in the same exclusive category (bothdamage-over-time effects cannot be present at the same time by the same casteron a target).
* Demonic Empathy has been removed.
* Demonic Empowerment: This talent now has a unique spell effect.
* Demonic Sacrifice: This talent has been removed.
* Fel Synergy has been moved to tier-1. No longer increases intellect, staminaand damage of your summoned demon.
* Improved Enslave Demon talent removed.
* Mana Feed: This talent is now a 1-point talent, down from 3 points. Now is the21-point talent in Demonology, granting 100% mana return to your pet, up from33/66/100%
* Master Conjuror: Increased from 15/30% up to 150/300%.
* New Talent: Decimation: When you Shadowbolt or Incinerate a target that is ator below 35% health, your next Soulfire cast time is reduced by 30/60% and costsno shard. Lasts 10 seconds.
* New Talent: Nemesis: Reduces the cooldown of your Demonic Empowerment,Metamorphosis, Soulstone and Fel Domination spells by 10/20/30%.
* Aftermath redesigned: Increases the periodic damage done by your Immolate by3/6%, and your Conflagrate has a 50/100% chance to daze the target for 5 seconds.
* Backlash has been moved up to tier-5, up from tier-7. Now requires Intensity (pre-requisite).
* Cataclysm: Now reduces the mana cost of Destruction spells by 4/7/10%. Nolonger increases the chance to hit.
* Chaos Bolt: Damage increased approximately 15%.
* Conflagrate: Spell now works similar to Swiftmend, consuming an Immolate orShadowflame effect on the target and dealing damage based on the strength ofthat effect. Reduced to a single rank.
* Improved Immolate: Now increases the damage done by your Immolate by10/20/30%, rather than just the direct damage.
* Improved Shadow Bolt: Now increases the damage done by your Shadow Bolt spellby 1/2/3/4/5%, and causes your target to be vulnerable to spell damage,increasing spell critical strike chance against that target by 1/2/3/4/5%.Effect lasts 30 seconds.
* Improved Soul Leech: Now has a 50/100% chance to proc Replenishment.
* Molten Core: This talent has been moved to Demonology (tier-8).
* New Talent: Molten Skin: Reduces all damage taken by 2/4/6%.
* Pyroclasm redesigned: Now increases your Shadow and Fire spell power by 2/4/6%when you critically hit with Searing Pain or Conflagrate. Lasts 10 seconds. Alsomoved down to tier-7 from tier-5.
* Battle Stance: Now increases armor penetration by 10%.
* Berserker Stance: Now increases damage taken by 5%.
* Charge: Duration of stun effect now lasts 1.5 seconds. This effect no longerhas diminishing returns.
* Defensive Stance: Now reduces damage caused by the warrior by 5% (previously10%).
* Disarm: This ability now disarms ranged weapons as well.
* Heroic Throw missile speed increased.
* Intimidating Shout: Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes.
* Shattering Throw: This new warrior ability, trainable at level 71, dealsdamage the same as Heroic Throw, but also causes the victim’s armor to bereduced by 20% for 10 seconds (stacking with Sunder Armor). If the victimis immune, it will remove that immunity instead of dealing damage and reducingarmor. Costs 25 rage. Only useable in Battle Stance. 5-minutecooldown.
* Blood Frenzy improved to 2/4% increased damage.
* Deep Wounds: The damage done by this talent no longer receives modificationsfrom effects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage. Thebase weapon damage used in the calculation will still be modified by thoseeffects.
* Improved Intercept and Weapon Mastery have once again swapped places in thetalent tree.
* New Talent: Juggernaut: Grants the warrior the ability to Charge while incombat. Critical strike chance of next Slam or Mortal Strike increased by 100%following Charge.
* Taste for Blood: Will now proc 33/66/100% of the time with a 6-second cooldown.
* Unrelenting Assault: Now also increases the damage of Overpower and Revenge by10/20%, and causes Overpower (when used to attack a casting target) to decreasethe effectiveness of all the target’s non-physical damage and healing by25/50% for 6 seconds. Tooltip and visual updated.
* Improved Berserker Stance: Now increases strength by 4/8/12/16/20% while inBerserker Stance.
* Titan’s Grip: While you have a two-handed weapon equipped in one hand, yourphysical damage done is reduced by 10%.
* Last Stand: Cooldown reduced to 3 minutes.
* Warbringer: Now also allows Intervene and Intercept to be used in any stance.
* All flasks now last 1 hour. To compensate, all flask recipes will provide 2flasks for the same material cost.
* Blackmouth Oil and Fire Oil no longer require a vial.
* Elixir of Greater Firepower now grants spell power to all schools of magic.
* Flask of Endless Rage: Now requires Goldclover instead of Fire Leaf.
* Flask of Stoneblood: Health granted has been doubled.
* Flasks now stack to 20, and their vendor sell prices have been reduced tolower the Auction House deposits.
* Increased the health granted by the Flask of Stoneblood.
* Northrend flasks will be converted to mixtures. This includes the Flask ofStoneblood, Flask of Pure Mojo, Flask of Endless Rage, and Flask of the FrostWyrm. Mixtures can create 2 flasks of the corresponding type. This allowsplayers who stockpiled Northrend flasks to convert them to the new systemwithout any loss.
* The Crazy Alchemist Potion is now correctly increased by Alchemist Stones.
* The Mercurial Stone is no longer required as a tool for alchemists. It isinstead an uncommon-quality bind-on-equip trinket.
* You can now sometimes find Alchemist’s Caches from bosses in Ulduar. Only players with an Alchemy skill of 425 or higher can loot these secret caches.
* Added a new recipe for the Titansteel Spellblade, an epic one-handed casterdagger, available from trainers.
* Added new recipes for epic gear, found rarely on Ulduar bosses. Theserecipes are unbound and can be traded.
* Most of the recipes in the 1-300 skill range of blacksmithing have receivedmajor stat updates to make them more useful.
* The Titanium Plating shield enchantment now reduces the duration of disarmeffects by 50% as well as increasing your block value.
* A new recipe has been added to cooking trainers for making Black Jelly, usingseveral Borean Man ‘O War as ingredients. While it looks disgusting, it restoresmore health and mana than the highest level food.
* Flint and Tinder is no longer necessary for creating a campfire. You’rejust that resourceful!
* Grub now sells the Dig Rat Stew recipe to players who completed the quest.
* Ingredients such as Spices, Apples, and the like have been removed from mostcooking recipes.
* Players no longer need to complete the Clamlette Surprise quest to gainArtisan cooking. The quest now offers the unique recipe, ClamletteMagnifique. If you already completed the quest, you can visit Dirge Quickcleavein Gadgetzan to learn this recipe (for free).
* Prospector Khazgorm, found in Bael Modan in southern Barrens, now sells therecipe for Dig Rat Stew to the Alliance.
* Several Northrend recipes were given greater skill up ranges to make it easierto reach 450 cooking skill.
* You no longer need to learn cooking from books. The trainers have finallydone their reading and are able to teach you the same thing.
* Added two new recipes for enchanting staves with spell power, available fromVanessa Sellers in Dalaran City.
* Greatly increased the drop rate of recipes found in pre-Lich King dungeons andraids.
* Several recipes in the 250-300 skill range have been rebalanced, and thereagent requirements have been reduced.
* Some enchants now have level restrictions. Note: the enchant is neverremoved from the item to which it’s applied, however, players no longer receivesits benefit until they reach the required level. Any enchants modified in thisway have had their tooltips updated.
* The enchanting interface now correctly sorts grey recipes by skill difficulty.
* Added a new Reticulated Armor Webbing engineering enchant that increases thearmor on cloth, leather, mail, or plate gloves.
* Added a new Springy Arachnoweave engineering enchant that grants passive spellpower in addition to turning your cloak into a parachute.
* Engineers can now obtain the schematics for Lil’ Smoky and the Pet Bomblingfrom certain creatures found in Gnomeregan. Speciali
* Flexweave Underlay now grants passive agility in addition to its normal effect.
* Gnomish Lightning Generator: Now has passive critical strike rating. Thedamage from the activated effect has been reduced. No longer has a cast time.Now invokes a 10-second DPS burst item category cooldown.
* Gnomish X-Ray Specs have a new model.
* Hand-Mounted Pyro Rocket: No longer on the global cooldown. Damage increased,Cooldown reduced. Now invokes a 10-second DPS burst item category cooldown.
* Hyperspeed Accelerators: Now invokes a 10-second DPS burst item categorycooldown.
* Nitro Boosts now grant passive critical strike rating in addition to theirspeed boost.
* Nitro Boosts now make you drop PVP flags when used, as well as preventing youfrom picking them up while the effect is active.
* A new (and very rare) special mount can now be caught from Northrend fishingpools.
* New fishing dailies are now offered from Marcia Chase in Dalaran City!
* Players are no longer required to do the Nat Pagle, Angler Extreme quest togain Artisan fishing. The quest now offers a special superior-qualityfishing pole instead. If you already completed the quest, you can visit NatPagle in Dustwallow Marsh to receive this new fishing pole.
* The time needed to catch fish has been reduced.
* You can now fish anywhere, regardless of skill. Every catch has thepotential for fishing skill gains, but you are likely to catch worthless junk inareas that are too difficult for your skill.
* You can now fish in Wintergrasp, and the fishin’ is good!
* You no longer need to learn fishing from books. The trainers have finallydone their reading and are able to teach you the same thing.
* Toughness, Master of Anatomy, and Lifeblood now have level requirements equalto the level required for the corresponding skill rank: Apprentice (1),Journeyman (1), Expert (10), Artisan (25), Master (40), Grand Master (55).
* You can no longer fail when Mining, Herbing, and Skinning.
* Find Herbs no longer tracks Glowcaps.
* Northrend herbs now yield more herbs on average.
* The herbalism requirement for gathering Tiger Lily has been reduced to 375.
* The time it takes to gather herbs has been reduced.
* Added a recipe to trainers for creating a level 70 superior-quality off-handitem.
* Added a recipe for creating a different level 70 superior-quality off-handitem. Scribes will find the recipe is dropped from residents of Silverbrook.
* Added around 50 new glyph recipes. These new recipes can be obtained fromBooks of Glyph Mastery found as world drops on Northrend monsters. Readinga Book of Glyph Mastery randomly discovers one of the newly-added recipes.
* Glyph icons have been updated so it is easy to distinguish between classes.
* Players will now learn 3 recipes the very first time they perform NorthrendInscription Research. This does not apply to players who have alreadydiscovered recipes from Northrend Inscription Research (sorry).
* Added a new recipe to cut black diamonds.
* Added a recipe for Shifting Twilight Opal to the daily jewelcrafting vendor.
* Added recipes for superior-quality PVP rings and necklaces to Northrendjewelcrafting trainers.
* Added a recipe for combining Borean Leather Scraps into Borean Leather. Youcan still use Borean Scraps from your inventory to combine them.
* Added new recipes for epic gear, found rarely on Ulduar bosses. Theserecipes are unbound and can be traded.
* Several lower-level items crafted by leatherworkers have received majorchanges to make them more appealing.
* Shadowskin Gloves and Dusky Boots no longer require Shadowcat Hide to create,but instead require an equal quantity of Shadow Silk. Shadowcat Hides can nolonger be obtained from skinning.
* Northrend deposits now despawn 1 minute after mining them. This changewas made to speed up respawning when nodes were partially looted.
* Added new recipes for epic gear, found rarely on Ulduar bosses. Theserecipes are unbound and can be traded.
* Added recipes for superior-quality PVP cloaks to Northrend tailoring trainers.
* The Lightweave tailoring enchant now sometimes grants a temporary spell powerbonus instead of dealing direct damage to your target.
* Several lower-level items crafted by tailors have received major changes tomake them more appealing.
* The fight event for the "Grim(oire) Business" quest at Vim’gol’sCircle in the Blade’s Edge Mountains now only requires one character to standwithin a fire circle in order to summon Vim’gol the Vile. However, it stilltakes five characters, one in each of the fire circles, in order to interruptVim’gol the Vile’s Unholy Growth cast.
* Horde characters may now obtain the quest “CLUCK!” from Chickens. WhileFarmer Saldean won’t be selling Special Chicken Feed to the Horde, perhaps"Westfall" William Saldean in Brill might…
Dungeons and Raids
* New dungeon maps have been added for all Wrath of the Lich King dungeons.
Eye of Eternity
* Malygos will now properly delay before breathing after a Vortex on Heroicdifficulty.
* The Chains of Kel’Thuzad will no longer reset the raid’s threat.
* The Portal of Shadows created by Shade of Naxxramas will only persist for amaximum of one minute.
* Players with pets who attempt to use the Obedience Crystals in Naxxramas willhave their pets dismissed automatically so they may possess an Understudy.
Vault of Archavon
* Archavon, Emalon, and their allies will now banish themselves 10 minutes priorto the beginning of a Lake Wintergrasp battle. A warning will be given 15minutes prior to the start of Wintergrasp. They will not banish themselves if incombat.
* New Advanced features for quest tracking are now available. Players will needto activate this option within the Interface panel.
* A new Color Blind option is available under the Interface panel.
* Spell Effect Level setting has been split into Particle Density and ProjectedTextures. Previously, Spell Effect Level controlled both of these features.
* Added new Video Mode Ultra (should only be used on the highest-end systems).
* Shadow Quality has a new higher level of detail. The slider for adjustingShadow Quality remains the same, though there is an additional step at the highend of the spectrum.
* A new feature has been added allowing players to allocate talent points beforeconfirming they’d like to spend them. This feature must be turned on in theInterface Options.
* New high-resolution player textures for Northrend armor sets have been added.Players can enable this feature by setting Player Textures to High in theEffects Panel of the Video Options.
* Players can now return items purchased with an alternate currency back to theoriginal vendor within 2 hours of the purchase time for the original cost of theitem. Stackable items (such as Frozen Orbs and gems) and charged items that canbe purchased with an alternate currency are not eligible.
* Confirmation boxes have been added to purchases over 150 gold.
* The calendar now supports a guild-wide sign-up sheet, allowing the eventorganizer to invite his or her entire guild.
* Class roles (i.e. damage, tanking, healing) have been added to the Looking ForGroup feature. Class roles will be displayed when sorting through the LookingFor More section.
* Quest and Achievement tracking are now combined in a new Objectives Trackingwindow. Advanced features can be activated from the Objectives Options panel.
* On-Use items will display in the Objectives Tracking when tracking a questthat uses them. No more searching through your bags for that on-use quest item!
* Health and Fuel/Ammo bars have been added to the vehicle interface wheneveroperating a vehicle.
* The mini-map has been optimized for better performance. Displays for vehicles,class colors, and off-map pings have been added as well.
* New elite mob frames have been added for V-Key frames.
* Players first entering any dungeon that will result in a lock-out timer willbe warned if they are going to be saved to the instance. This warning willinclude an option to port to the nearest graveyard before being saved.
* For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the UI & MacrosForum.
* Arena Grand Master Trinket: Dodge rating has been replaced with stamina.
* Badges and emblems looted off of any dungeon bosses by a member of the partyor raid will automatically be given to all eligible party or raid members. Partyor raid members must still be inside the instance to receive badges or emblems.
* A new clam, the Giant Darkwater Clam, can be obtained by fishing inWintergrasp. This mighty clam has a greatly increased chance to drop pearls,and yields up to five times the regular amount of clam meat.
* Loot from clams now stacks correctly!
* Changed the icon for Succulent Clam Meat so it doesn’t look quite asdisgusting. Now 100% more succulent!
* Darkmoon Cards of the North will now take three seconds per card to create.
* Death Knight Tier 7 DPS Sets: Death Strike has been added to both the 2-pieceand 4-piece bonuses.
* Divine Hymn will now trigger Illustration of the Dragon Soul.
* Enhancement Shaman PvP Set Bonus: The cooldown reduction of Stormstrike hasbeen increased to 2 seconds, up from 1 second.
* Existing crafted resilience armor sets now offer additional stamina andresilience ratings through set bonuses.
* Frozen Scepter of Necromancy now sounds like other maces.
* Gift of Arthas: Now considered a curse instead of a disease.
* Glyph of Blood Boil: This has been replaced with Glyph of Heart Strike, whichadds a snare effect to Heart Strike.
* Glyph of Dancing Rune Weapon: Increases the duration of Dancing Rune Weapon by10 seconds.
* Glyph of Dark Death: Increases the damage done by Death Coil by 15%.
* Glyph of Death Strike: This glyph now increases Death Strike damage by 1% per2 runic power, but has a limit of 25% increase.
* Glyph of Disease: Your Pestilence ability now refreshes disease durations onyour primary target back to their maximum duration.
* Glyph of Heart Strike: Duration of snare increased to 10 seconds.
* Glyph of Howling Blast: Your Howling Blast ability now infects your targetswith Frost Fever.
* Glyph of Hungering Cold: Reduces the cost of Hungering Cold by 10 runic power.
* Glyph of Icebound Fortitude: Icebound Fortitude now grants at least 30% damagereduction, regardless of defense skill.
* Glyph of Plague Strike: Bonus lowered to 20%.
* Glyph of Strangulate: This glyph has been changed to reduce the cooldownby 20 seconds.
* Glyph of Unbreakable Armor: Increases the amount of damage absorbed byUnbreakable Armor by 20%.
* Glyph of Unholy Blight: Increases the duration of Unholy Blight by 10 seconds.
* Glyph of Barkskin: Reduces the chance you’ll be critically hit by meleeattacks by 25% while Barkskin is active.
* Glyph of Berserk: Increases the duration of Berserk by 5 seconds.
* Glyph of Monsoon: Reduces the cooldown of your Typhoon spell by 3 seconds.
* Glyph of Nourish: Your Nourish heals an additional 6% for each of yourheal-over-time effects present on the target.
* Glyph of Rebirth: Target now returns to life with full health.
* Glyph of Savage Roar: Your Savage Roar ability grants an additional 3% bonusdamage done.
* Glyph of Shred: Now increases remaining duration on Rip by 2 seconds each timeit is used, up to a maximum of 6 seconds.
* Glyph of Starfall: Changed to reduce the cooldown by 30 seconds.
* Glyph of Survival Instincts: Increases the percentage of your maximum healthreceived from Survival Instincts to 40%.
* Glyph of Wild Growth: Wild Growth now affects up to 6 targets.
* Glyph of Aimed Shot: Now reduces cooldown by 2 seconds.
* Glyph of Chimera Shot: Reduces the cooldown of Chimera Shot by 1 second.
* Glyph of Explosive Shot: Increases the critical strike chance of ExplosiveShot by 4%.
* Glyph of Explosive Trap: The periodic damage from your Explosive Trap can nowbe critical strikes.
* Glyph of Kill Shot: Reduces the cooldown of Kill Shot by 6 seconds.
* Glyph of the Monkey: This glyph has been converted to Glyph of Mending, whichincreases the healing done by Mend Pet by 40%.
* Glyph of Raptor Strike: For 3 seconds after using Raptor Strike, you take 20%less damage.
* Glyph of Scatter Shot: Increases the range of Scatter Shot by 3 yards.
* Glyph of Snake Trap: Now reduces damage taken by snakes from area damage by90%.
* Glyph of Wyvern Sting: Now reduces the cooldown by 6 seconds, down from 15seconds. No longer reduces the damage done by Wyvern Sting’s effect.
* Glyph of Arcane Barrage: Reduces the mana cost of Arcane Barrage by 20%.
* Glyph of Deep Freeze: Increases the range of Deep Freeze by 10 yards.
* Glyph of Ice Armor: Now increases resistance and armor by 50%.
* Glyph of Ice Barrier: Increases the amount of damage absorbed by your IceBarrier by 30%.
* Glyph of Living Bomb: The periodic damage from your Living Bomb can now becritical strikes.
* Glyph of Mirror Image: This glyph has been redesigned and now increases thenumber of copies of the mage to 4.
* Glyph of Beacon of Light: Increases the duration of Beacon of Light by 30seconds.
* Glyph of Divine Plea: While Divine Plea is active, you take 3% reduced damagefrom all sources.
* Glyph of Divine Storm: Your Divine Storm now heals for an additional 15% ofthe damage it causes.
* Glyph of Divinity: Now Lay on Hands grants 100% bonus mana, and that amount ofmana is granted to the paladin and their target.
* Glyph of Exorcism: Changed to 20% bonus damage.
* Glyph of Hammer of the Righteous: Your Hammer of the Righteous hits 1additional target.
* Glyph of Holy Light: Can no longer critically strike and has had its rangeupdated.
* Glyph of Holy Shock: Reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by 1 second.
* Glyph of Lay on Hands: Now reduces the cooldown of Lay on Hands by 5 minutes.
* Glyph of Salvation: When you cast Hand of Salvation on yourself, it alsoreduces damage taken by 20%.
* Glyph of Seal of Blood: When your Seal of Blood, Seal of the Martyr, Judgementof Blood, or Judgement of the Martyr deals damage to you, you gain 11% of thedamage done as mana.
* Glyph of Seal of Righteousness: Increases damage done by this seal by 10%.
* Glyph of Shield of Righteousness: Reduces the mana cost of Shield ofRighteousness by 80%.
* Glyph of Dispersion: Reduces the cooldown on Dispersion by 45 seconds.
* Glyph of Fade: Now reduces cooldown by 9 seconds.
* Glyph of Fear Ward: Now reduces duration and cooldown by 1 minute.
* Glyph of Guardian Spirit: If your Guardian Spirit lasts its entire durationwithout being triggered, your Guardian Spirit cooldown is reset to 60 seconds.
* Glyph of Hymn of Hope: Now increases the duration of Hymn of Hope.
* Glyph of Inner Fire: Increases bonus armor by 50%.
* Glyph of Mind Control: Increases duration by 30 seconds.
* Glyph of Mind Sear: Increases the radius of effect on Mind Sear by 5 yards.
* Glyph of Pain Suppression: Allows Pain Suppression to be cast while stunned.
* Glyph of Penance: Reduces the cooldown of Penance by 2 seconds.
* Glyph of Psychic Scream: Increases duration by 2 seconds, but increasescooldown by 8 seconds.
* Glyph of Adrenaline Rush: Now increases duration by 5 seconds.
* Glyph of Backstab: Now increases remaining duration on Rupture by 2 secondseach time it is used, up to a maximum of 6 seconds.
* Glyph of Cloak of Shadows: While Cloak of Shadows is active, you take 40% lessphysical damage.
* Glyph of Crippling Poison: Poison chance bonus increased to 20%.
* Glyph of Deadly Throw: Increases the movement reduction by 10%.
* Glyph of Fan of Knives: Increases the damage done by Fan of Knives by 20%.
* Glyph of Hunger for Blood: Increases the bonus damage from Hunger for Blood by3%.
* Glyph of Killing Spree: Reduces the cooldown on Killing Spree by 45 seconds.
* Glyph of Mutilate: Reduces the cost of Mutilate by 5 energy.
* Glyph of Pick Lock: Now reduces cast time by 100%.
* Glyph of Sap: Increases duration by 20 seconds.
* Glyph of Shadow Dance: Increases the duration of Shadow Dance by 4 seconds.
* Glyph of Sprint: No longer reduces the duration.
* Glyph of Tricks of the Trade: Your Tricks of the Trade grants an additional10% bonus damage to your target.
* Glyph of Earth Shield: Increases the amount healed by your Earth Shield by20%.
* Glyph of Feral Spirit: Your spirit wolves gain an additional 30% of yourattack power.
* Glyph of Hex: Increases the damage your Hex target can take before the Hexeffect is removed by 20%.
* Glyph of Riptide: Increases the duration of Riptide by 6 seconds.
* Glyph of Stoneclaw Totem: Your Stoneclaw Totem also places a damage absorbshield on you, equal to 4 times the strength of the shield it places on yourtotems.
* Glyph of Thunder: Reduces the cooldown on Thunderstorm by 7 seconds.
* Glyph of Totem of Wrath: When you cast Totem of Wrath, you gain 30% of thetotem’s bonus spell power for 5 minutes.
* Glyph of Banish: This glyph has been replaced with Glyph of Incinerate, whichincreases the damage of Incinerate by 5%.
* Glyph of Chaos Bolt: Reduces the cooldown on Chaos Bolt by 2 seconds.
* Glyph of Demonic Circle: Reduces the cooldown on Demonic Circle by 4 seconds.
* Glyph of Haunt: The bonus damage granted by your Haunt spell is increased byan additional 3%.
* Glyph of Immolate: The bonus damage provided by this glyph to Immolate’speriodic damage has been reduced to 10%, down from 20%. The 10% reduction toImmolate’s initial damage has been removed.
* Glyph of Imp: Increases your Imp’s Firebolt damage by 20%.
* Glyph of Life Tap: When you use Life Tap, you gain 20% of your spirit as spellpower for 20 seconds.
* Glyph of Metamorphosis: Increases the duration of your Metamorphosis by 6seconds.
* Glyph of Shadowflame: Your Shadowflame also applies a 70% movement speed slowon its victims.
* Glyph of Siphon Life: Redesigned to increase the healing received from theSiphon Life talent.
* Glyph of Soul Link: Increases the percentage of damage shared via your SoulLink by an additional 5%.
* Glyph of Succubus: Redesigned to remove all damage-over-time effects from thetarget of Seduction.
* Glyph of Barbaric Insults: Increases threat on Mocking Blow by 100%.
* Glyph of Bladestorm: Reduces the cooldown on Bladestorm by 15 seconds.
* Glyph of Enraged Regeneration: Your Enraged Regeneration ability heals for anadditional 10% of your health over its duration.
* Glyph of Last Stand: Now reduces the cooldown of Last Stand by 60 seconds. Thepenalty on maximum health gained has been removed.
* Glyph of Overpower: Now provides 100% chance on all parries.
* Glyph of Shield Wall: Reduces the cooldown on Shield Wall by 2 minutes, butShield Wall now only reduces damage taken by 40%.
* Glyph of Shockwave: Reduces the cooldown on Shockwave by 3 seconds.
* Glyph of Spell Reflection: Reduces the cooldown on Spell Reflection by 1second.
* Glyph of Sweeping Strikes: Now makes Sweeping Strikes cost 0 rage.
* Glyph of Vigilance: Your Vigilance ability transfers an additional 5% of yourtarget’s threat to you.
* Hearthstone: Cooldown has been reduced to 30 minutes down from 60 minutes.
* Heavy Junkboxes will no longer have deprecated poison materials.
* Libram of the Sacred Shield: Increases block value.
* Magic Dust now has a 10-second PvP duration.
* Old Naxxramas Shoulder Enchants will now soulbind items.
* Outrider’s Lammellar Legguards and Sentinel’s Mail Leggings have had theircosts reduced to the correct value.
* Pack of Endless Pockets can now be mailed.
* Paladin Healer PvP Set Bonus: The bonus for Holy Shock healing has beenreduced to 10%.
* Patroller’s Pack now sounds like a bag.
* PvP Trinkets will now break Shackle Undead.
* Several beverages missing from the "Beverages Consumed" statistichave been added.
* Several foods missing from the Food Eaten statistic have been added.
* Sigil of Awareness: Now provides bonus damage to Death Strike as well.
* Sigil of the Frozen Conscience: The bonus to Icy Touch from this relic hasbeen reduced to a value appropriate to the item’s level.
* Sprite Darter Eggs: May now (very rarely) drop from Sprite Darters in Feralas.Note that only Horde characters can attack and kill Sprite Darters.
* Three new mounts are available from Horde mount vendors, equalizing the numberof purchasable normal and epic mounts: the Black Wolf, the White Kodo, and theBlack Skeletal Horse (in Orgrimmar, Bloodhoof Village, and Brill respectively).
* Thunder Capacitor again requires four charges.
* Tiny Emerald Whelplings: May now (very rarely) drop from Adolescent Whelps inthe Swamp of Sorrows.
* White Tickbird Hatchling is now classified as a Pet.
* Support for Logitech G-15 and G-19 keyboards with LCD displays has been added.
* A number of performance and smoothness enhancements have been implemented.
* The new high-res player textures are supported on dual processor systemsrunning OS X 10.5.
* A crashing bug involving chat channel commands has been fixed.
* A problem involving window focus and foreground/backgroun
* Movie recording feature has had some user interface improvements.
* Leaving a group while in an instance will now port you to the nearestgraveyard rather than your Hearthstone location.
* Yaaarrrr! now has a detailed tooltip.
* Acclimation: This talent will no longer sometimes grant nature resistancewhile fighting Sapphiron.
* Anti-magic Zone: This ability will no longer cause strange absorb messages inthe combat log and floating combat text.
* Dancing Rune Weapon: Fixed a bug making it trigger an unusual number ofeffects from the weapon equipped by the death knight. In addition, it will nowonly echo death knight spells whose primary purpose is dealing damage. This petwill no longer break stealth on nearby targets and attack them. Also corrected abug making the effect last 8 seconds longer than intended.
* Death Coil: This spell will no longer sometimes cause the death knight toanimate a swing twice.
* Death Grip: This spell will no longer automatically cast on the nearest enemywhen no valid target is selected.
* Death Runes: Fixed a bug where it was possible when using two abilities withthe same rune cost to not get correctly granted a second Death Rune whenappropriate.
* Ebon Plaguebringer: Multiple death knights can now use this debuff against atarget without overwriting each other.
* Howling Blast: Each rank now properly shares a cooldown with the other ranks.
* Necrosis: The damage from this ability will no longer benefit multiple timesfrom damage increasing effects.
* Pestilence: This ability will now spread disease centered on a positionbetween the death knight and its target, rather than the target’s centerposition (for very large creatures, this used to cause no disease spread atall).
* Raise Ally: The buff from this ability can no longer be right clicked tocancel. In order to end the effect, the player controlling the Risen Ghoulmust right click on the unit portrait and dismiss the pet. In addition,using this ability on a player whose level is too low will now give a “Targetis too low level” error message instead of “You have no target.”
* Raise Dead: This pet now despawns instantly when it dies. In addition,this ability can no longer be used while riding any type of vehicle. TheRisen Ghoul is also now properly immune to Charm, Fear, Sleep, and Horror.
* Rune of Cinderglacier: Charges of this will now only be used if the targetactually took damage from the attack.
* Scent of Blood: This talent can no longer be triggered by environmental damage.
* Scourge Strike: The tooltip incorrectly stated it did 60% weapon damageincreased by 9% from diseases, when it was actually 45% increased 11% fromdiseases. The tooltip has been corrected, but the damage done is unchanged.
* Sigil of Awareness: The tooltip on this incorrectly indicated it added muchmore damage than it actually did. The tooltip has been corrected to showthe actual bonus.
* Summon Gargoyle: The Gargoyle will no longer re-attack rogues after theyVanish, or night elves who use Shadowmeld. Monsters will stop trying to chase aGargoyle after it flies away. The debuff on the target indicating he or she isbeing pursued by a Gargoyle will no longer display the duration, and will beremoved when the buff is removed from the death knight. Max duration in thetooltip changed to 40 seconds.
* Bash: This ability will now still interrupt casting even if the victim isimmune to the stun due to diminishing returns.
* Feral Attack Power: Heirloom weapons now correctly grant the amount of attackpower in Cat, Bear, and Dire Bear Forms that is stated on the weapon tooltip. Inaddition, the attack power bonus will now work properly for druids below level60.
* Lifebloom: Corrected some bugs with the new blooming functionality and dispels.
* Predatory Strikes: This talent now properly affects the attack power gainedfrom weapon enchants.
* Swipe: Now properly affected by area-of-effect damage caps.
* Thorns: This spell will now properly use the druid’s spell power todetermine its scaling instead of the target’s spell power.
* Wild Growth: Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Wild Growth ranks fromoverwriting each other.
* Cower: This pet ability will now display its cooldown correctly.
* Disengage: This ability can no longer be used while riding any type of vehicle.
* Froststorm Breath: This pet ability will now display its cooldown correctly.
* Heart of the Phoenix: Can no longer be set to autocast (which did not work).
* Hunter traps will no longer be able to be set off by totems.
* Rake: This pet ability will now always refresh when used by the pet.
* Savage Rend (raptor special ability): Fixed a tooltip error to correctly notethis ability boosts damage rather than attack power.
* Spirit Strike: This pet ability now has its damage increased by Prowl asintended.
* Spore Cloud: This pet ability will now autocast properly at all ranks.
* Steady Shot: Now does correct damage with heirloom weapons.
* Arcane Potency: Fixed a bug where sometimes the benefit was consumed beforealtering the critical strike chance of the mage. In addition, will nolonger benefit the critical strike chance of Molten Armor’s damage.
* Deep Freeze: Floating combat text will now display when this ability is ableto be used.
* Focus Magic: When spell-stolen, this buff will no longer grant the originallycasting mage a buff when critical strikes occur.
* Frostbite: Fixed a bug preventing this from overwriting the effect from theFrostbite talent.
* Ignite: The debuff from this talent now benefits properly from Arcane Subtlety.In addition, effects which modify damage done will no longer be applied a secondtime to the damage from this talent.
* Master of Elements: Now refunds the correct amount of mana when used withArcane Missiles.
* Mirror Image: Mirror Images will now appear with maximum health and mana. Inaddition, this ability can no longer be used while riding any type of vehicle.
* Slow Fall: Can no longer be cast on NPCs.
* Torment the Weak: Now properly increases damage when used against victims ofthe snare from Hunter Frost Traps.
* Beacon of Light: This spell no longer duplicates the heal on yourself if yourtarget is currently immune to being healed due to being on a vehicle. Itwill simply not duplicate the heal. In addition, Divine Plea will onlypenalize the original heal instead of applying the penalty a second time on theduplicated heal.
* Blessing of Sanctuary: This spell can now overwrite a Greater Blessing ofSanctuary that has less than 10 minutes duration remaining.
* Blessing of Wisdom: It is no longer possible to have the icon for this spelland Greater Blessing of Wisdom active at the same time (which didn’t give anybenefit, but was confusing).
* Combat Expertise: This talent will now properly increase spell critical strikechance.
* Hammer of Justice: This ability will now still interrupt casting even if thevictim is immune to the stun due to diminishing returns.
* Hammer of the Righteous: Now does correct damage with heirloom weapons.
* Holy Shield: Damage from this ability now increases properly from attackpower.
* Judgement of Command: Fixed incorrect combat log tooltips.
* Righteous Vengeance: Effects which modify damage done will no longer beapplied a second time to the damage from this talent.
* Sacred Shield: Now scales properly from spell power granted by Sheath of Light.
* Seal of Vengeance/Corruption
* Sheath of Light: Critical heals from Lay on Hands will now trigger this talent.
* Inner Fire: Charges of this buff will now be consumed properly if the priestis attacked while using emotes.
* Mind Control: This spell can no longer be cast while it is already active.
* Misery: The tooltip on this talent was badly worded and implied a bonus muchlarger than it actually gave. The tooltip has been rewritten to be moreclear.
* Prayer of Mending: This spell will no longer fail from “A more powerfulspell is already active” errors. It will now always cast, includingoverwriting a weaker Prayer of Mending. In addition, trinkets which aretriggered from casting a healing spell will now be triggered properly by Prayerof Mending.
* Master of Subtlety: The amount of time remaining on the damage bonus for thistalent is now displayed.
* Cleanse Spirit is now properly in the Nature spell school.
* Tremor Totem: Now correctly pulses every 3 seconds, up from 1 second.
* Dark Pact: Can no longer be cast when the warlock has an enslaved demon petthat does not have mana.
* Demonic Circle: Summon: This spell can no longer be cast while on a transportor other moving object.
* Fel Synergy: This talent will no longer heal vehicles the warlock is riding.
* Ritual of Summoning: This spell can no longer be cast while on a transport orother moving object.
* Unstable Affliction: Feedback damage from dispelling this debuff will nolonger be modified by effects on the victim which modify the damage the victimdoes.
* Concussion Blow: Now properly triggers a 1.5 second global cooldown.
* Damage Shield: Fixed a bug which caused this ability to benefit fromRecklessness.
* Enrage: This ability can no longer be triggered by environmental damage.
* Enraged Regeneration: While this is active, the warrior is blocked from usingabilities that trigger being enraged (which would do nothing and waste thecooldowns).
* Improved Revenge: This talent will now increase the damage done by Revenge bythe proper amount.
* Rend: Now does correct damage with heirloom weapons. In addition, lowranks of this ability will no longer incorrectly gain a damage bonus againsttargets above 75% health.
* Slam: Slam will no longer sometimes show 2 miss messages.
* Dartol’s Rod of Transformation has had its tooltip corrected.
* Glyph of Mocking Blow: Correctly increases damage of the ability by 25%.
* Glyph of Rejuvenation: Effects which modify healing done will no longer beapplied a second time to the healing granted by this glyph.
* Glyph of Shocking: Tooltip has been corrected.
* Heirloom Items: The bonus spell power granted by these items has beenredesigned to provide substantially more benefit for players lower than level58.
* Hook of the Master Angler: Using this item to shape-change into a fish nowcancels Shadowform.
* Justicar (T4) Retribution Set: The bonus to seals now works properly on Sealof Blood and Seal of the Martyr.
* Mace of Unending Life is correctly a two-handed weapon.
* Many Northrend maces now make correct noises when sheathed and unsheathed.
* Many items with 110 attack power now correctly grant 110 ranged attack power.
* Oracle Talisman of Ablution’s spell data has been clarified.
* Personal rating requirements for off-hand Deadly Gladiator items should nowdisplay correctly.
* Several Hateful and Deadly plate helms have had their stats correctly reduced.
* Several Naxxramas items with block values were not providing the correct statamounts and have been fixed.
* Sigil of Arthritic Binding: The tooltip was incorrect for this item andoverstated the bonus to Scourge Strike. This has been fixed.
* Thunder Capacitor’s cooldown functions.
* Wall of Terror, Fleshless Girdle, and Inexorable Sabatons have had theirstamina values adjusted to the proper levels.
* Blood Fury: The tooltip on the attack power version of this ability will nowtell how much attack power it grants to the orc.
* Shadowmeld: Using this ability will no longer cause friendly players todeselect the night elf.